Syn "Guilt"

kaylb

Hi :)

I was just wondering if anyone ever felt this... today I was craving a couple of things, so I ended up having a couple of snacks / meals that totaled up to 10 syns and both my HeB and HeA alltogether.

Now logically, I know I'm allowed these syns, but a part of me feels really guilty for having them, I was just wondering if anyone ever felt this way? I almost feel like I've broken my diet by doing this which is strange...

Oh well, sorry about the waffle, just occured to me that it's the first time I've felt this and wondered if you lovely people had any insight as to why.

Kay x

Hiya Kaylb maybe your feeling guilty because other people in your group don't use all their syns, perhaps? I know there are a few in my group like this but TBH I wouldn't be able to stay on plan if it wasn't for the syns, and whats more on the weeks where I have used more syns that less ie all 15 or mostly 9 each day rather than 2 or 3 where I am trying to be really "good" I have lost more weight.

Don't feel guilty, I understand that you may feel you have slipped but you haven't. If you have told your self that your not allowed them or just to stick to a few that might be why you feel this way. Remind your self that they are there for when you do want "a little something" ;)

Enjoy using them and don't feel guilty hun :) xx

No I think I ate about 15 yesterday, but you have to remember its about balance and all that.

Don't feel guilty. Life is for living, and you're living it on plan. Relax. :)

yeah feel like that all the time on this 'diet' lol! dont worry, they are there to be used! (syns and he's!) :)

Thanks guys :)

I am going to revel in how yummy it was and let the guilt vanish :D

Piglet... I don't have a class here, so I'm sort of of flying without a net, well apart from MiniMins which has been an absolute lifesaver :)

But it's true, and you're right, it's allowed so stress over... thank you!

Kay x

I know I couldn't do this without the syns.

I think that, for me at least, that's the point - SW isn't a diet - it's sutainable healthy eating for those of us who (like me) maybe didn't learn it naturally :D

SW's done all the counting and measuring for us - thank goodness - it's all about balance.

Wow... that pretty much hits the nail on the head... it is a re-education, and I'm loving the lessons :D

I know I couldn't do this without the syns.

I think that, for me at least, that's the point - SW isn't a diet - it's sutainable healthy eating for those of us who (like me) maybe didn't learn it naturally :D

SW's done all the counting and measuring for us - thank goodness - it's all about balance.

..... you took the words right outta my mouth ;) x

LOL, I am like that... "ooh, 2 for a hot chocolate, thats do-able" "A MARS BAR? ARE YOU INSANE???" I cant bear the thought of running out of syns before bedtime.

I feel really guilty when I have loads of syns in one go... I don't mind the 0.5 for extra light mayo or the 5.5 for the two finger Kit Kat, but I wouldn't dare eat a Yorkie bar, even if I had the syns left over for it!

I thought everyone felt a bit guilty :eek: lol xxx

That is so me lol

Back