Syn help please

dreamslim

Silver Member
The slimming world website isn't working for me so would someone mind helping me syn my food diary for today (I'm on my iPhone and website doesn't always work):
EE day

Breakfast - wholemeal toast with flora light

Lunch - lean bacon and sw chips

Dinner - sw spag bol with 28g cheese

Snacks - curly wurly

Drinks - 3x tea with milk
Malteasers hot chocolate
Diet lemonade with cherry flavouring

I think it's 16 syns but want to be sure - am recording EVERYTHING starting today.

How much flora light did you use, and how much milk in your tea?
Also what was the recipe for the spag bol?

I have to say this doesn't look look like a great EE day as there is a distinct lack of any fruit and vegetables in it other than the spag bol :(

2 teaspoons of flora light and I didn't measure the milk in my tea but I like my tea pretty strong so it was just a little dash.

I know there was a lack of fruit and veg but tried to make up for it in the spag Bol, using a whole pack of mushrooms and 5 spring onions, I know that's not the right way round but it's a needs must situation I'm afraid - no money in the bank and limited food in the cupboard.

The spag Bol is extra lean mince, browned in fry light, with mushrooms, spring onions, stock cube, passata and chopped tomatoes.

It's ok, I finally managed to get onto the website - it was 15.5 syns. Woohoo.

Backwards I know but I have so much stuff going on with me at the mo with potential redundancy at the end of the month, essay deadlines, a falling apart house and Christmas stuff I've been seriously struggling. My C has said to think of it as 20 syns this week, 15 has felt too restrictive and I go over 15 and then beat myself up and have a 'sod it' binge. So glad she did coz 15.5 syns is the least amount of syns I've had in about 3 weeks!

I know there is a distinct lack of fruit and veg but as I said there is also a distinct lack of money in the bank. The idea with superfree though is to prevent you eating more than you need to and I know it's not the right way but I also track my food on my fitness pal so I can write it in my diary at the end of the day and I had les than 950 calories yesterday so pretty sure the lack of superfree won't do much harm.

Thanks for you help.

dreamslim said:
It's ok, I finally managed to get onto the website - it was 15.5 syns. Woohoo.

Backwards I know but I have so much stuff going on with me at the mo with potential redundancy at the end of the month, essay deadlines, a falling apart house and Christmas stuff I've been seriously struggling. My C has said to think of it as 20 syns this week, 15 has felt too restrictive and I go over 15 and then beat myself up and have a 'sod it' binge. So glad she did coz 15.5 syns is the least amount of syns I've had in about 3 weeks!

I know there is a distinct lack of fruit and veg but as I said there is also a distinct lack of money in the bank. The idea with superfree though is to prevent you eating more than you need to and I know it's not the right way but I also track my food on my fitness pal so I can write it in my diary at the end of the day and I had les than 950 calories yesterday so pretty sure the lack of superfree won't do much harm.

Thanks for you help.

I understand what you're saying but only 950 cals(or even less) is no where near enough food :( try to eat more free/superfree otherwise your body will go into starvation mode
also, where do the 15.5 syns come from? Can see the hot choc, curly wurly and the flora, but is the rest not free???
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I know, I do try and normally have a stock of frozen veg which I put with every meal but it doesn't go with bacon and chips. Haha.

Curly wurly - 6 syns
Hot chocolate - 5 syns
Flora - 2 syns
Milk - 2.5 syns (for 100ml)

Also, drinking loads of water which I know doesn't count as the superfree but does help me to know when to stop eating. I don't eat more than 1300 calories when I'm not dieting so 950 is a reduction in calories (its more WHAT I spend my calories on that is the issue with my wait - too many fats etc).

Back