Syn help please

Hiya,

2 schools of thought on this one.

My consultant tells us to have 15 syns a day and if you're going to have a special occasion etc, have what you want but start again on plan the next day, but allow yourself a certain amount of syns.

However....

Some people on here give themselves 70 syns for the whole week and just count them down during the week.

Have a chat with your consultant and see what he / she says.

x

Yeah this is a real sticking point on here. My consultant says we are allowed 10-15 per day or 70-105 per week depending on how we prefer to do it. Others seem to be saying that the Syns can't be carried over to another day.

However, I have been doing SW for 4 years now and I use my Syns on a weekly basis rather than daily and it has always worked for me. I have a few days where I have a lot of Syns and the rest not so many.

I'm interested in what others think on this matter too. When I did the plan 4 years ago, on a green day I never used any syns (unless on a night out) but always had a fair few on the original day.

At the meeting tonight the consultant advised to have 10 every day.

Lisa

I always say it's best to use them because if you don't use them on a regular basis then it will notice when you use them on a special occasion as your body won't be used to it. Also if you aren't using your Syns, when you get a little stuck and the weight isn't shifting you won't have anything to cut back on for that kick start you may need at that time

I always say it's best to use them because if you don't use them on a regular basis then it will notice when you use them on a special occasion as your body won't be used to it. Also if you aren't using your Syns, when you get a little stuck and the weight isn't shifting you won't have anything to cut back on for that kick start you may need at that time

Great advice there Taz. Totally agree.

I've been doing this for 4 years now and tried most variations possible! I only advise what I find to be true, if it's worked for me then I am only happy to share that

Back