1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

syn query

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by bb_31, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

slimmingn world
    I have just been on the slimming world website to check out the syn value of - Asda Irish Recipe Thick Sausages, 454g/908g pack, chilled 57g each,

i am on the extra easy plan and wondering if it is 4 syns per sausage or per pack? Hope its per pack as i want to use a sausage casserole mix and that is 10.5 syns![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Asda Irish Recipe Thick Sausages, 454g/908g pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 4 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4 Syns [​IMG] Green 6 Syns [/FONT]
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    4 syns per pack?? You'll be lucky. No, its per sausage (can you see where it says 57g each -and the pack is 454g?) You can get lower syn sausages if you buy the reduced fat variaties - think that ASDA have reduced fat pork or cumberland sausages that are 1 syn each.

10.5 for a pack of sausage casserole mix is also a bit of a waste of syns IMO -do a search on "sausage casserole" on the minimins site and I reckon you'd find a load of syn free recipes you could do instead.

You should probably post Qs like this in the Syns Values sub forum - a mod will move this thread at some point
  4. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    The last word on the line is "each" - so it means each sausage.
  5. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

slimmingn world
    thanks for your replies. unfortunately my other half wants this for tea tonite and not being able to get to the shops i will have to make do. decided to have only one sauasage and fill up with some boiled potatoes.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.