syn query

bb_31

:wave_cry:
I have just been on the slimming world website to check out the syn value of - Asda Irish Recipe Thick Sausages, 454g/908g pack, chilled 57g each,

i am on the extra easy plan and wondering if it is 4 syns per sausage or per pack? Hope its per pack as i want to use a sausage casserole mix and that is 10.5 syns![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Asda Irish Recipe Thick Sausages, 454g/908g pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

4 syns per pack?? You'll be lucky. No, its per sausage (can you see where it says 57g each -and the pack is 454g?) You can get lower syn sausages if you buy the reduced fat variaties - think that ASDA have reduced fat pork or cumberland sausages that are 1 syn each.

10.5 for a pack of sausage casserole mix is also a bit of a waste of syns IMO -do a search on "sausage casserole" on the minimins site and I reckon you'd find a load of syn free recipes you could do instead.

You should probably post Qs like this in the Syns Values sub forum - a mod will move this thread at some point

thanks for your replies. unfortunately my other half wants this for tea tonite and not being able to get to the shops i will have to make do. decided to have only one sauasage and fill up with some boiled potatoes.

Back