SYN REQUEST ????!!!

Soz, babes, haven't got a clue but I do know that Icemoose has them for a healthy snack so they can't be all that many, surely!

Okay, don't take my word for it cos I don't do SW, but I would have thought they were free:confused:

They are only dried apple and aren't apples free?

Hi Kandy

When I used to do SW many moons ago if you logged onto their website you could look up syns......am sure they probably still do it now.....

Karion - I don't think they would be free because I'm sure when I did it you could eat a raw apple and that was free but if you had it cooked/stewed it was syns - never did get to find out why - something to do with if you have them stewed you'd eat more?!! Like you couldn't squeeze fresh oranges to make juice either:rolleyes: That said it may have changed as it's been a while since I did SW.....
Love

Hi,:)

I am not on sw (PMcK). I was on it before and I worked out that each syn was about 20 cals so you could work it out from there.

Hope that helps.

Ax

Karion - I don't think they would be free because I'm sure when I did it you could eat a raw apple and that was free but if you had it cooked/stewed it was syns - never did get to find out why - something to do with if you have them stewed you'd eat more?!! Like you couldn't squeeze fresh oranges to make juice either:rolleyes: That said it may have changed as it's been a while since I did SW.....
Love

That's understandable. They are about 66 calories a tub, so I would imagine about 3 syns

hey there.
fresh apples are ok, but dried and stewed etc have syns as when they are cooked they release sugar.....or something like that anyway.
Log onto the SW website. Click on Group membership at the top right and register. then you can either calculate syns or look them up by brand name.
The membership password you will need is cheese this week
You should be able to log on ok.

hope this helps!

Just had a look for you......3.5 syns in a 20g pack! thats not bad though seeing as ryvita mini's are 5 syns a pack.

Yup, syns are not really related to the calorie value alone, it is to do with how much energy they provide in relation to their satiation value.

Hi keelie how comes you have different pass words for slimming world we only have 2 they alernate from week to week. My mum also has different ones all the time as well.

the original messages on this thread are really really old...however im not sure about the password situation. we just seem to get a new password each week. (which seems to be on a list that repeats itself every few months or so).
hope that helps!

Back