Syn Value plz?

Hi There,
I've started SW EE today but was previously on ww.....I have a few ww ready meals left over and was wondering if someone could help me out with syn values for these?
I have chicken curry, spag bol and beef hotpot.

Weight Watchers Chicken Curry with Rice, frozen 300g pack
extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

Weight Watchers Spaghetti Bolognese, Less Than 2% Fat, frozen 320g pack

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 8 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

Weight Watchers Beef Hotpot, Less Than 3% Fat, frozen 320g pack

extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

Hello and welcome!

Ive found these 3 syn values for you, if they're not the right products let me know and i'll have another look for you.

Thanks
Jess

Weight Watchers Chicken Curry with Rice, frozen 300g pack

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

Weight Watchers Spaghetti Bolognese, Less Than 2% Fat, frozen 320g pack

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 8 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

Weight Watchers Beef Hotpot, Less Than 3% Fat, frozen 320g pack

extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

Hello and welcome!

Ive found these 3 syn values for you, if they're not the right products let me know and i'll have another look for you.

Thanks
Jess

Thankyou so much for taking the time to do that for me and they are the right ones :)

I don't suppose you could help me with the syn value for a jar of Homepride curry cook in sauce (500g jar)?
I'm supposing the chicken would be free on EE? Sorry if I sound a bit thick,I'm very new to this but determined to stick to the plan!!

here is the syn value for the jar. xx

Homepride Cook in Sauce, Curry, jar 500g jar[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
12½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 12½ Syns
green.gif
Green 12½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I don't suppose you could help me with the syn value for a jar of Homepride curry cook in sauce (500g jar)?
I'm supposing the chicken would be free on EE? Sorry if I sound a bit thick,I'm very new to this but determined to stick to the plan!!

Yes the chicken is free on EE as long as its not cooked in any fat - use fry light instead if frying

here is the syn value for the jar. xx

Homepride Cook in Sauce, Curry, jar 500g jar

extraeasy.gif
12½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 12½ Syns
green.gif
Green 12½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Thankyou for that....I only joined this site yesterday and can't believe how helpful people are and how much info i've got from reading some of the posts!
It's fantastic!! :D

i agree, i've not had one query unanswered. Make sure you ask any question if your in doubt - no matter how silly you think it might be.

Good luck :)

Aww thank you so much....I'm trying to do the plan from home because I just can't afford to go to a group so I may ask a few questions! Will try not to ask too many as I don't want to become a pain!! lol :p

Aww thank you so much....I'm trying to do the plan from home because I just can't afford to go to a group so I may ask a few questions! Will try not to ask too many as I don't want to become a pain!! lol :p

I did slimming world at group for a year and agree with you - it is sooo expensive!! And the price has just gone up!! Im rejoining a group tonight with a friend of mine as she asked for some support but i have to say being on here in many ways is better than a group as its here 24/7 (rather than pestering a consultant)

Were happy to answer any query in sure everyone here will have either asked it or wanted to know the answer!!

There is a search option along the top so if you want to see if your question has been answered before you can use this too :)

Another question!!
I have some ww mini victoria sponge cakes and some ww carrot cake slices....could anyone help me with the syn value of these as everytime I open the cupboard they shout my name! lol :D

Weight Watchers Mini Victoria Sponges, 6 pack each

extraeasy.gif
5½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5½ Syns

Weight Watchers Mini Carrot Cakes, 6 pack each

extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns

Weight Watchers Carrot Cake Slices, 6 pack each

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

Hope this helps!! :)

Weight Watchers Mini Victoria Sponges, 6 pack each - 5 1/2 syns each

Weight Watchers Carrot Cake Slices, 6 pack each - 3 1/2 syns each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Back