Syn Values - Extra Easy... Help!

Hi all

I have just started SW again using the pack I was given last time about 2 years ago. I am not going to a class. Extra easy has just begun when I did it last time, so i get the principles but my book (with syn values in) has only green or original. Is there a rule of thumb for syn values for EE. i.e. do you go for the lower or higher value?? I mainly do EE or green days

Thanks Folks

If the food has a syn value on both red and green you count it as the lower of the two values.

Coolio! Cheers!

Was thinking I was underestimating syns but No. Doesn't explain why I have stayed the same after a week of following the plan :mad:

Coolio! Cheers!

Was thinking I was underestimating syns but No. Doesn't explain why I have stayed the same after a week of following the plan :mad:

Don't forget the 1/3 plateful of superfree foods (ie veggies / salad) , also you are only supposed to have one each HEA and HEB choices.

I am only having 1 of each HE and am having third of a plateful of superfree if not more, so I seem to be doing it all right!

Coolio! Cheers!

I can't seem to get on with this extra easy plan either-so I've reverted back to the old faithful red and green days! A bit more restricted but at least you get 2 a and 2 b choices!

Back