Synesthesia? Anyone want to play?

I wonder if it is like seeing auras? Do you ever see dark/ominous cols for people you're not sure of? Or is that a different kind of thing? And seeing illness... could be scary.

xxx

No, not aura's - I'm too down to earth, but years ago a scholarly, elderly friend who does, during a discussion about my father, asked me what colours I saw when I thought about him. When I immediately said 'black and red', she went very quiet and wouldn't say much more, but I gathered that it wasn't good because she said I should practise thinking of him with different light colours around him. I was under the impression that this was for his benefit though, not mine.
Spooky to remember this for Halloween isn't it!?
Btw, she said my aura was blue, don't know what that means either?

So interesting. I wonder if your friend would think its the same as auras, if you just frame it in a different way? Blue sounds great to me, clear and clean and full of energy... but what I am basing that statement on, I don't know!

Have a great Halloween and stay blue honey!

xxx

No, she says she can actually see the aura, wrapped around the head and shoulders of the person concerned. I'm not sure if everyone has one, I haven't seen her for years, we are just at the Christmas card level now so I don't quite see how I can mention it again. But if the opportunity arises I will!

Back