Syns and 10 pounds off target

TRICKYTREE

Just had a thought. I have lost 40lbs and want to lose 10 more so I am 8st, which is a good BMI. I am still having my 15 syns a day....just thought....should I be reducing that as I have not got too much left to lose???
:confused:
Hope you can help
xx

TRICKYTREE said:
Just had a thought. I have lost 40lbs and want to lose 10 more so I am 8st, which is a good BMI. I am still having my 15 syns a day....just thought....should I be reducing that as I have not got too much left to lose???
Hope you can help
xx

Well done you! Thats fantastic!!

The plan says between 5 - 15 and doesnt mention cutting them at any time. If you are used to having 15 syns I wouldn't reduce them unless your weight loss is slowing down or stopped. Even then you might be able to change plans or introduce more superfree superspeed foods. Thats in my very humble opinion as I've got another stone to go before I hit my target!!

Good luck!

My Consultant told me to reduce to 10 syns when I'd lost 4 of my 7 stone. I stayed on 10 syns until Target.

Hope you can help
xx

I would just like to say WELLDONE!!!! on your fantastic weight loss, what an inspiration!

Which plan have you followed (extra easy, green or red)?

As others have already said, as long as the weight is coming off why reduce your syns.

Keep up the good work! :happy096:

Thanks everyone...I mainly follow green. I am going to use lots of super free foods this week and use my syns (10 a day this week) on my sweet tooth i.e. ww toffee honeycomb sundae 6 syns and 4 syns for the new oaty bar, toffee. I don't use the oaty bar as a hexb as I use others.
We will see next Sunday if worked!!
xx

If you are still losing at an acceptable rate they why worry about it. Reducing to 10 syns a day is only going to save you 100 calories a day or 700 over the course of the week, so nowhere near enough to affect your loses.

I'm at target and had 15 syns a day whilst losing. I tend to have more over the weekend now as I still keep losing and am at the bottom end of target so I'm trying to up the HE As and Bs plus a some more syns.

Denise

Back