Syns App

Ooh that sounds like a fabulous app!!! And would make our lives soooo much easier!!! I usually bring the big massive SW directory shopping with me, which is a real pain. Excited is not the word!!! Wahoo! Ok now officially sad!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hopefully they'll be a one off charge for non members :)

Yep looks like its just member only but if you could log on a friends name and just use there pin :) x

Thanks for that. Members only does make sense as people hae to pay to use the SW website so it will probably be an extension of that.

I live in Qatar and got all excited as a phone app syn calculator would be perfect for me.

I haven't joined the online subscription as it is a lot of money to pay for a calculator, which to be honest is all I would use. A lot of the food we have here slimming world has never heard of!

I cant buy muller light yogs here (a staple when I was in the UK) but there is an arabic equivalent, the same with noodles and lots of other stuff. A syn calc would mean I could check, with no guessing...which is what I'm doing, lol.

Ditto :) x

Anyone know anything further about this? Any idea of a release date?? Xxx

I'll ask at class 2nite x

That's fab news!! Cos at the moment the Slimming World app is a bit rubbish. I wish they'd make a recipe builder tool in the SW website!!

Back