syns for pizza express

golfcaddie

I hope someone can help. I only started the program this week and I am already having to go out to eat....which is great in principle but!:break_diet:

I have looked at the menun in advance (Pizza Express) and have narrowed ti down to 4 choices.
Nostrano Salad
bosco Salald
Pollo Verdure Salad
Pollo Pesto Pasta

If any could help with syn values I would be very greatful...I will have to buy some of the books from teh class this week!
TIA
Caroline x

If you look above in the stickys section of threads, under the one titled 'eating Out' and do a search there for Pizza Express there is loads of info :)

Could you link me to this please? Ive been looking and looking and can't find anything helpful they all say the same thing look in "eating out" i cant find it! thanks!

Can't link as I'm on my phone ap but as you click through to the slimming world part of minimins, at the top of the page (above where this thread is, this is the main board for threads that don't fit into the sub forums) there are the sub forums.
One is called "through the stones to your zone" one for "weekly weigh in" "syn values" etc. One of these is called "eating out".
When you click into each sub forum the most frequently asked/searched info is at the top- these are the sticky threads as they never move from the top.
It's always best to use the correct sub forum as that's where you are likely to get the best/quickest response.
When searching ensure that you have selected "search titles only" or it will bring up each thread that contains the words in your search somewhere.

Back