1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns help pls

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dropitlikeitshot, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Well-Known Member

Hi I recently started slimming world but i'm not sure how many syns to have per day/week. I dont have much to lose. I weigh 8 st 5 and want to get down to 8 st. Last week was my first week and i had about 35 syns and lost 2lbs. Any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

It is supposed to be between 5 and 15 a day but my leader told me to have 10 a day. I have about 8 stones to lose.

Are you going to a class?

Irene xx

4. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Just confirming the above; Between 5 and 15 every day, I also try to average about 10 a day give or take.

5. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

I'm having 10 syns a day and I have 10 stone to lose :eek::cry:

6. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Well-Known Member

How tall are you? If you are any taller than about 5 ft, you seem to be in the healthy weight range already.

7. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

You should have 5-15 syns a day, regardless of how much you weigh and how little you have to lose.

Do you go to class? Usually they will only let you join if you have a minimum of half a stone to lose and they have minimum weights for each height too. How tall are you hun?