Syns help pls

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dropitlikeitshot, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Hi I recently started slimming world but i'm not sure how many syns to have per day/week. I dont have much to lose. I weigh 8 st 5 and want to get down to 8 st. Last week was my first week and i had about 35 syns and lost 2lbs. Any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    It is supposed to be between 5 and 15 a day but my leader told me to have 10 a day. I have about 8 stones to lose.

Are you going to a class?

Irene xx

4. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just confirming the above; Between 5 and 15 every day, I also try to average about 10 a day give or take.

5. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm having 10 syns a day and I have 10 stone to lose :eek::cry:

6. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    How tall are you? If you are any taller than about 5 ft, you seem to be in the healthy weight range already.

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You should have 5-15 syns a day, regardless of how much you weigh and how little you have to lose.

Do you go to class? Usually they will only let you join if you have a minimum of half a stone to lose and they have minimum weights for each height too. How tall are you hun?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.