Syns - Help!

Not Fit

Could someone please let me know if I will loose weight quicker if I do not use all my syns or should I just use my syns as part of my diet - is it also ok to have a couple of glasses of wine each day as my syns if i do use them?:confused:

Syns are part of the plan and are there to be used as such. There is no real benefit to not using them and you would only be depriving yourself. You can use them for whatever you like so wine is fine!

Thanks for the reply - my husband seems to think it would be a complete waste of time dieting if I also drank wine - thankfully not

Hi and welcome. Take notice what the SW members tell you as it is working for them

Good luck. Why not start a diary thread in the SW section for support and encouragement

Irene xx

Thanks for the reply - my husband seems to think it would be a complete waste of time dieting if I also drank wine - thankfully not
Those that don't need to diet rarely understand dietting. SW is a healthy lifestyle rather than a quick fix diet and the key to success is to not deprive yourself of any pleasures, just to limit them.

Your body needs a certain amount of fat and sugar and this is where the syns come in. I tend to average about 10 a day whereas a friend of mine has hardly any during the week and treats herself at the weekend. Both of us are losing well.
Slimming world will say that this is your journey and you will come to know what works for you and what doesnt. Good luck hun xx

Oh... i have a glass of brandy most nights. Just count it in with my syns, keep at it and wen you've lost all your weight you can tell your hubbie "i told you so!!!!" LOL

Hi NF and welcome to minimins.

Back