1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns in a cupcake?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by HellieCopter, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I had tea and cake at Liberty in London on Saturday! *wees* It was so lovely! Had this lovely green tea with toasted rice in it, which tasted of popcorn...mmm

My cake was a lovely lemon cupcake...and that's what I'd like to know how many syns for.

Lifeline online doesn't have it - but it does have chocolate cupcake for 7½ syns. Do you think that's a fair guide for my lemon one too? It's been so long since I had cake, I have no idea! LOL!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Mmmm that cupcake looks delish!

Not sure how many syns it would be though, sorry!
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Is that the picture of the actual cake?? Looks lush. Cake is something like 5.5 syns an ounce. Helpful? I doubt it, but at least you enjoyed it!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.