Syns in choccie bars

Hello, i wondered if anyone could possibly give me a list or some knowledge on the syns of choccie bars, any really. Just i fancy a choc bar every now n then and would like to know which ones i can have which aint too much of a syn. Nom nom nom :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chocolate, biscuits & cakes etc have no free allowance so you can simply look at the calories on the pack/box and divide by 20. It'll be 1 syn for each 20 cals you eat.

OUFC said:
Chocolate, biscuits & cakes etc have no free allowance so you can simply look at the calories on the pack/box and divide by 20. It'll be 1 syn for each 20 cals you eat.

Nom thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i always go for curly wurlys at 6 syns each, if you put it in the freezer to harden then can suck chocolate off and chew caramel, lasts much longer, yum!
Minstrels are always great for me too, the smallest bags are 11 syns each, seems high but still within the 15 allowed but i find excellent as again can suck them and bag seems to go on forever!

Have a search for CONFECTIONARY on this forum and there's a thread someone has already made doing exactly what you've asked for :)

Back