Syns in Costa speciality lattes?

Slimmer22

I like the vanilla, cinnomon, roasted hazelnut and caramel lattes!

If I ask for a medium one with skimmed milk, how many syns would it be?

Plain one is 109 calories I think so then you have to add the syrup.

1 syn per 20 cals. I don't do SW so can't really help you. But perhaps another member can work it out now. :)

A medium skinny latte, according to the Syns tool is 5 1/2 Syns without syrup, then its 7 1/2 with Vanilla Syrup.
I'm assuming all syrups are roughly the same, so it would be 2 syns for whatever syrup you have. If you are having a different size, I'd be wary that there is more/less shots of syrup so potentially changing this value.
However, Costa do have some sugar free ones, which should come in as Free; I tend to find they only stock Caramel and Vanilla at most though of these.

Also, you may want to count the milk as a HExA, so you can take off 6 syns for the skimmed milk.
However, some disprove. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to quote directly from the slimming world site, but essentially a "features" page says they don't recommend it, as you can't guarantee how much milk is in it, but you can do it if you want. If you find your weight loss lagging, look at this first.
Personally I do, as I wouldn't have a HExA otherwise... Also I have stopped having large one, and my logic is... they can't put more milk in than the size of the cup; at 5 1/2 syns "normal" they can't fit THAT much extra milk in.

Back