Extra Easy Syns late at night

Hi...I only used 4 syns today so decided to have some low fat custard and half of a weight watchers chocolate roll for dessert after a syn free dinner. Is it OK to have my syns at night time or is it better to use during the day? Also does anyone know how many syns there are in a ww chocolate mini roll?

Thanks!!
Lisa

It's person dependent. I've been getting away with having most of my syns just before bed. Other people will swear by having them earlier. Unfortunately it's a bit of experimentation and seeing what works for you. I don't think it should make much difference if any tho tbh.

I have had mine during the day and at night time and I don't see any difference in my losses. I prefer to have them in the evening while I'm watching tv.

its doesnt matter what time of the day or night u have them as long as they total up to 105 per week. keep a track best way.
hope that ans it for u.:p

Hey hun, shouldn't matter when you eat, as when I was fasting a couple of months ago I was only eating between 8pm and 3am... I still lost :)

Can't get on the SW site to check the accurate values for you but I'm assuming that we still go on the basis of 20 cals = 1 syn, so I think it'd be 4 syns.. But please don't take my word for it just yet, wait for someone else to come along and look it up! Damn this new pin system, I miss one week through illness and I can't get on the site! xxx

Thanks for all your help people!! I like the thoughts of saving my syns for a wee eveniing dessert! Thanks for the thread info Honey! xx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Chocolate Mini Rolls, 6 pack each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
5½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

i always save my syns or the majority of them for the evening-have done since the day i started,and more often than not i take chocolate up to bed with me as my last syns.
never done me any harm :)

Back