Syns on app

Bron

Silver Member
Have you tried the new syn thing on the slimming world app, it's great and let's you keep track of all your syns in a day
BRON

eagles said:
I'm a new member this is my first week and already I have found this app unbelievably useful!

I used when I was shopping, helped me choose best yogurt!

got this from the slimming world website :(

'There are currently no plans to develop an app for BlackBerry handsets. However BlackBerry users are advised that they can access the functions of Slimming World’s Lifeline Online website for members by using the handset’s Internet application.'

YES!! It's very very helpful, although the only problem is that the supermarket I do my shopping at has rubbish signal, it goes as soon as you take about 12 steps inside! I must look a right pleb as I find something, then run outside to check the syn value, then run back in again, then I find something else, and run back out again!! The security gaurd looks at me very strangely and I'm sure it's only a matter of time until he pulls me to one side and asks what on earth I'm playing at!!!!!! :D

Annoying that it knocks the end off some of the listings if it's too long so you can't see how many grams it relates too. Couldn't find a way round it either. Apart from that, it's gonna be a whole lot easier than trying to log into the website from my phone 10 times a day!!

Nay. said:
YES!! It's very very helpful, although the only problem is that the supermarket I do my shopping at has rubbish signal, it goes as soon as you take about 12 steps inside! I must look a right pleb as I find something, then run outside to check the syn value, then run back in again, then I find something else, and run back out again!! The security gaurd looks at me very strangely and I'm sure it's only a matter of time until he pulls me to one side and asks what on earth I'm playing at!!!!!! :D

Just have to make sure you only take your phone out and not what you are looking at!

Back