Extra Easy syns usage.

mayo sauce crisps sweets choc wine what ever u like :)

This is something im struggling with too, im not eating enough and struggling to use my syns....altho today i had a large cookie from asda (its been a bad day lol) which was 11 syns

ive been trying little things to bulk them out, like adding butter and cheese to my mash

Definitely use all of your syns.

I use mine on chocolate, cakes, scotch pancakes, yogurts (I don't like Muller Lights), Mince Pies, Cheese, more bread and anything else I fancy.

Sometimes I have to sit there and think what I can eat just to use them all!!!

I use them on a mixture of treats like salted nuts or choc, extra cereal bars, also very occasional ready meal if I'm in a hurry, extra cheese or bread

I make sure to use them as much as possible to make my meals better like having gravy or bread sauce etc. i don't like to use them all on choc or sweets.

What about scan bran? I know it's not the most delectable of treats but last week our consultant challenged us all to eat a pack of scan bran each then this week we had all lost so much weight we thought the scales had gone wrong (I still think the scales were wrong) so this week I bought 2 packs and am going to try and eat at least one scan bran a day.

I was having trouble using all my syns too, so started adding them to my meals. I found I was so full after tea I didn't want anything else. So now I add some cream to pasta sauces, or red/white wine for cooking, sugar for sweet treats or flour for thickening sauces.

This is something I'm really struggling with as well. I just can't seem to get 15 down me in one day! I don't like using them on chocolate/crap either

I have a toffee cornetto (tesco own) pretty much every day for 8.5 syns. Some days that's all my syns. Other than that it's things like english mustard, salad cream, hot chocolate, ginger biscuits

Oh i use them on all sorts of stuff ... mainly as already mentioned, oil, bit of butter, choccy fix, and sauces ... love my salad cream ya see .. low cal version 1.5 syns per tablespoon ... nowt as nice as dunking SW chips/wedges into a bit old heap of salad cream *nom nom* ... don`t be afraid to use your syns hunny x

You get it from the meetings hun ... but i beleive you can by it online now too ? but it works out more expensive i think x

My C mentioned something about being able to make nice things with Scan Bran which I very much doubt! She said she made something similar to a Forero Roche before!! Anyone tried this??
xx

Ah right, I don't go to meetings :( And I don't know anyone who does either.
One of my mums friend is a C down in sussex but its a bit far to get them from manchester! haha!

Back