Extra Easy syns usage.

I'm always baffled when ppl can't eat there syns! I think I'd still eat them if we had 100 a day lol

Ah right, I don't go to meetings :( And I don't know anyone who does either.
One of my mums friend is a C down in sussex but its a bit far to get them from manchester! haha!

Ooooo apparently Holland and Barretts do it, its called "GG Scandinanvian Crispbread" ... HTH :D

My C mentioned something about being able to make nice things with Scan Bran which I very much doubt! She said she made something similar to a Forero Roche before!! Anyone tried this??
xx

oooh these are lovely!! you crunch them up and mix with nutella put in little sweetie cases and they are 1 syn each :)

I struggle to keep within my syns LOL i have chocolate everyday so that's probably why!

I made the ferrero rochers with my daughter last night...absolutely delicious. I only had the syns left for one but gobbled 4 :eek:

Scan bran with a teaspoon of Nutella spread on it is utterly lovely too.

What I would not recommend is putting scrabbled eggs on a scan bran - tried that once and it was utterly dreadful.

they taste like what i imagine a ceiling tile would taste like lol but crumbled up with nutella they are edible

Kit kats (2 finger) are only 5sins. If you use oil make sure it is olive oil, it's better for you. One glas of wine 75ml is 6 sins. Do use otherwise you will not lose!

What about the little asda chocs... their own version of snickers/mars. Anyone know their syns? I could do with something easy for mine as I struggle with it. I either have too many like last night (kebab :() or not enough

I mainly use mines for condiments and clover light, not really into chocolate or alcohol much.

Oh and also if say I'm making lasagne I would rather use a packet cheese sauce mix than quark etc, so that will be syned too.

they taste like what i imagine a ceiling tile would taste like lol

amazing, this is such a good description! So far I have tried making a cake with them (dreadful but I might try again with another recipe) and with hot milk (pretty bad as well, put some Splenda in in the hope of improving it, then I could just taste Splenda)
I really need to try something else to do with them!

Just wondering... if scan bran is so awful why doesnt everyone just stop eating them? what is it about them that makes them worth suffering through?

Apparently it gives u a great weight loss because they are so fibre-rich. Also they are difficult to digest by the body so you lose weight. But obviously if you hate them what's the point in eating them? I don't think they're that bad if u have something with them. And apparently they're good to use as bread crumbs and things like that. They also taste quite meaty when used in savoury dishes.

Just wondering... if scan bran is so awful why doesnt everyone just stop eating them? what is it about them that makes them worth suffering through?

^ My consultant used to call them natures little scrubbing brushes, perhaps thats why people stick with them :)

What about the little asda chocs... their own version of snickers/mars. Anyone know their syns? I could do with something easy for mine as I struggle with it. I either have too many like last night (kebab :() or not enough

Ive checked these out cause i keep them in for the kids and are handy lol...the little 'mars bars' are 4 1/2 ...the 'milky way' are 4...the 'twix' are 6....the 'snickers' are 5 :) They are the syns for the asda hands off my... range

Back