Syns..... what do you use them for?

Bigchops

I'm still trying to get my head around all of this and I'm just wondering what you use your syns for?

I noticed there was a syn calculator on the sw site and wasn't sure how to use it.

I'd like to use some of my syns for some 'jars' of pasta/chicken sauces but not sure how to work them out..... ie Cantonese Stir Fry Sauce

Thanks

Gail x

You'll find that most of the sauces in jars are already on the Syns Online section of the Slimming World website, if you put in the manufacturer and then search for the name of the sauce - off the top of my head, the Knorr Chicken Tonight Spanish Chicken one is 11.5 syns for the whole jar, which when you split it 4 ways isn't bad at all.

If you need to use the syns calculator, you need the nutritional information from the label on whatever it is you want to work out, you put certain details from the label and it works it all out for you.

As to what to use your syns for, it's really very much up to you. I think some of us tend to use them for treats, some use them for alcohol, some tend more towards using them for additions to meals, such as sauces and that kind of thing. You don't even have to do the same thing every day, it's completely up to you. :)

Vodka :)
Chocolate/ ww dessert
Mayo
Cappuccino

Thanks girls

Helen, I used the calculator, so hopefully I can stop asking here now lol

Pumpkin, sounds good :D

You're welcome :D

Back