syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by youcanhumpmyleg, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    can you save the syns you dont have a day up for during the week ??? like i have a wedding saturday so i want a few drinks like diet cola and vodka, so the sins i havent used during week could i use these for the wedding?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Yes, you can do this. On the SW site they say that this is perfectly ok as long as you don't feel deprived during the days that you have less syns.
    I always use my syns weekly rather than daily.

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As Eternity says you can use your syns on a weekly rather than a daily basis if this suits you better but I would always say to have at least 5 syns a day.

For one off events such as a wedding you can however have a flexi day. This is where you plan in advance for how many extra syns you will need to see you through that special day, 40, 50, 60 or whatever. On the day you count your syns as normal but when you reach the limit you set, you stop! Next day you get back on the SW plan with your usual 5 to 15 syns a day and carry on as normal without trying to cut back on syns. You have to accept that you might not lose that week but it is a good way of remaining in control of your eating on those occasions when it is easy just to say 's*d it'.

5. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    thnks :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.