Syns...

BrittW

Timelord
What do you like using your syns on?

I, for one, like my little bit of chocolate most days. It keeps me on track!
On a Friday i ALWAYS have a Crunchie bar and i'm glad i can with SW. It's what makes it so great!

I also like to use mine for FLying Saucers. The little sherbert sweet. It's 4 of them for 1 syn! Love it!

I tend to eat free food for meals ( apart from the odd squirt of salad cream extra light ) and save my syns for the evening !! I love velvet crunch crisps too , mikados , snack a jacks jumbo caramel ( and got some of the choc chip ones to try this week :) , mini milks ... I have the odd bowl of coco pops and a chinese on a friday ( I have beef and mushrooms or foo yung which are both pretty low syn :)

I tend to use mine for extras through the day - LF spread on my toast, EL salad cream, oil, splodges of other sauces i.e. sweet chilli, brown, ketchup, BBQ etc

Also on milk for my coffee if I use my HEXA on cheese... and low syn choc in the evening - kitkats, mini stars, mikados

I use mine for curly wurlys, options hot chocolate, velvet crunch crips, mini milks, cadbury's fudge! meringues, mostly choc and sweets!! Liking the idea of flying saucers!!! Haven't had them for years!!

Chocolate! Always chocolate! or icecream! I like to have either a little bag of maltesers or a mini magnum icecream :drool:

Ketcup haha, and kit kat mmmmmm I think if i didnt have that i would go and spurge x

gravy, cooking oils, mayo, etc....

sometimes curly wurly, crisps etc

wine - vodka!!!

those are my 3 main reasons, sauce - snacks - drink! x

I use mine on some honey on my breakfast every morning, then 3 for the pudding of the day after dinner. The other 5 i use on maybe options hot chocolate, or velvet crunch crisps

gravy,snack a jacks,lemon curd,meringue.....but mostly CHOCOLATE!!!!

I use mine on chocolate mainly. I keep my meals and drinks syn free. So curly wurly or a fudge or skinny cow triple choccie lolly (heaven for only 4.5 syns!!). And now that its getting freezing outside (Which makes me want to eat more!!) a option hot chocolate....someone gave me the good tip of spltting the sachet into 2 seperate mugs. 2 drinks (Tastes the same) for only 2 syns! :) xx

chocolate on a night time is my syns.

sometimes chocolate.

if not chocolate, then more chocolate and if all else fails some chocolate!!

CHOCOLATE lol.
I usually use them on buttons 4syns, skinny cow icecreams 4.5syns, options choc drink 2 syns. its great as i can have several choc hits a day if i need/want. It keeps me well and truely feeling like its not a diet
Last night however i used it on some white bread toasted as was really craving it!

I use them in different ways. I use them in cooking such as pre-made stirfry sauces, cornflour, tomato sauce/puree. On a Sunday I spend my syns on Yorkshire puddings and stuffing!

For sweet cravings, I like biscuits - rich tea fingers are 1 syn and ginger nuts and fruit shorties are 2. I like the Options drinks - the coconut flavour is gorgeous and only 1.5 syns! On nights out I tend to use my syns on vodka.

I always have syns everyday - it's what keeps me on track as I don't feel deprived.

Back