SYNS...................

GemGemz87

What happensif u go over u syns? becoz for lunch tomoro im havin a DELI FLOUR WRAP with chicken and lettuce and a bit of mayo, I then found out the wrap alone is 9 & half syns:eek: but iv made it now so not gonna waste it.... does it matter if u go over ur syns now and again? xx

you can flexi-syn, basically cut back on syns on other days and use them when u need a higher number of syns i.e. when going out for a meal :)

The lesson today is to check the syns before you eat/make the food :)

you can flexi-syn, basically cut back on syns on other days and use them when u need a higher number of syns i.e. when going out for a meal :)

The lesson today is to check the syns before you eat/make the food :)

Sorry to be pedantic but that is not flexi synning but using your syns on a weekly basis - you start with either 70 or 105 syns a week and work down as you use them - so you use fewer on one day and more on another

Flexi synning is for those once in a blue moon events - you plan ahead how many syns you will need to get through it and on the day you count your syns as usual

But when you reach your set limit you stop - the next day you get back on plan as usual with no cutting down on syns

You accept that you may not lose that week but it is about staying in control of what you eat instead of giving yourself an excuse to binge :)

Back