Extra Easy SYNS

Sunatmar

Hi, I'm new here, I've been doing the Extra Easy Plan. So far I've lost 15lb;)

Could some one tell me, are you supposed to have all your syns everyday in order to lose more weight?:confused:

At the moment, I am losing 1lb a week, would I lose more if I had all my syns?
I only seem to have about 3 or 4 with EL Mayo and maybe a Highlight chocolate drink.
Thanks

You need to have between 5-15 syns a day! I dont know wether it will make you lose more if you have more, sorry x

I have always been told u need your syns for this diet to work. The syn amount is 5~15 not 0~15 so that says something in itself. My friend hardly ever had hers and she doesn't lose. Basically your body needs some fat to function proper and 5~15 is just enough. Try having them n i bet u notice a difference x

Thanks to your replies. I'm just worried if I have 15 syns a day, I will end up gaining weight as I would be eating too much?

Sunatmar said:
Thanks to your replies. I'm just worried if I have 15 syns a day, I will end up gaining weight as I would be eating too much?

But you won't be eating too much!!! ask your consultant her opinion if u r worried. Some of my best loses have come from daily having 15!!!

I have always been told u need your syns for this diet to work. The syn amount is 5~15 not 0~15 so that says something in itself. My friend hardly ever had hers and she doesn't lose. Basically your body needs some fat to function proper and 5~15 is just enough. Try having them n i bet u notice a difference x

Thanks will give it a try and see if it works, I know 1lb a week loss is better than a gain, but it seems to be going a bit slow, just need a bit of a boost;)

All u can do is try it. Don't be scared. I always have mine but i eat loads of fruit and veg to cancel out. Good luck and enjoy xx

Part of the idea of having up to 15 a day is so that you can reduce them a smidgeon when you reach a bit of a plateau.
If you don't fancy biscuits, crisps etc why not just have full fat mayo/yoghurts, cook food in oil or have extra bread/cereal.
Also, try looking to see if you can incorporate more SS foods in your menu's - that'll hopefully give the old metab a kick up the whatsit :D

Back