Syns

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I was wondering how everyone manages theirs!

I find I have 105 for the whole week and if I eat 20 one day I say ok but take it away from the total! - rather than having a bad day as such!
Does anyone else do this?! Xx

oooh this is a bit of a grey area .....some consultants say take them daily, others say you can have 105 a week. I tend to go for the latter but in the grand scheme of things I tend to average about 15 most days anyway but the option is there if I want something naughty x

I do mine daily. I hadn't every heard of splitting 105 over the week, but I think if I did that I would be naughtier than I am now. The thought of only having 15 syns per day to play with means I'm much more restrained on the treat front, and I think about the ingredients I'm cooking with much more carefully. I average around 7 per day when I'm sticking to plan, but some days I do end up having 20-25 so it evens out in the end. It's more a state of mind thing for me.

the slimming world website says you can use ur syns how you want ova week as long as u dont go ova the 150 total.
so do what's right for u as an individual x

105 total*

Sorry to correct you - don't want anyone thinking they can go off and eat 150 syns a week though :giggle:

Yeah that's what I tend to do bc sometimes for example if I'm gonna treat myself to some chips it's 17.5 syns so rather than be oh can I've ruined a day I just minus the extra 2.5 syns from the following day - I don't mean have all 105 in 2 days most days I have a round 10 but if I do happen to go over by a couple I just deduct from my total so at the end of the week even if I've had a treat in still within my 105syns!!

Rather than flexing and having a large amount of syns I try to keep that goal in mind - it works for me - its no different than the syn bag idea!!!

I was just curious to see what everyone else does!!!! Xx

the slimming world website says you can use ur syns how you want ova week as long as u dont go ova the 150 total.
so do what's right for u as an individual x

Oops called typing to quickly lol - but can you imagine what you could have with the extra 45 syns lol x

I was wondering how everyone manages theirs!

I find I have 105 for the whole week and if I eat 20 one day I say ok but take it away from the total! - rather than having a bad day as such!
Does anyone else do this?! Xx

Yes I do it weekly too! My consultant says many of her customers save theirs for a big take out or a night out with alcohol at the weekend... So I don't see the difference really :0)

starburst85 said:
I had tried having 105 over the whole week but it doesnt work for me. I didnt go over and i still didnt lose weight. My consultant says it does work for some people though. So i think it is just finding what works for you!!

I agree! It wasn't mean to promote it I'm just nosey and like to know what everyone does haha! ;) xxx

I've always used the full 105 a week and tend to use most at the weekend then just have 5 a day during the week. Works for me (now at target) but like others have said it doesn't work for everyone.

I've always used the full 105 a week and tend to use most at the weekend then just have 5 a day during the week. Works for me (now at target) but like others have said it doesn't work for everyone.

Do you mind me asking how I get those slimming world stickers?? :D
i couldn't get my ticker in lbs either ;( x

Aiming for 15 a day at the moment but don't have a problem using extra as long as i don't go over the 105.

Belle x said:
Do you mind me asking how I get those slimming world stickers?? :D
i couldn't get my ticker in lbs either ;( x

The stickers are just from google images and then copied the URL and added in my sig. You can probably copy my pics and use those if they are the ones you are after

I agree with hp sauce. My weigh in is thurs so on fri and sat I tend to have 30 a day so I'm left with 45 for sun, mon,tue and wed so roughly ten a day. I never have syns on the Thursday aka weigh in day and it works for me because my Thursday the weekend high syns have evened out with my few days of less syns :)

Back