SyntaxError's Introduction Post

SyntaxError

Hee, this is my introduction and first post on these forums although I have been lurking for a couple of weeks. I am a 25-year-old teacher.

Two years ago I was mega-fit and weighed about 9st. Then I got stressed, had exams, changed career and moved house. I stopped exercising and started emotional over-eating. You can guess what happened next...

For the past year or so I have generally followed a wheat/grain free diet, but have just started Atkins again as fruit and starchy veg is still a binge trigger for me. I am caffeine free and have been for over three months; my caffeine addiction has been the easiest thing to kick, but I'm struggling with food.

I am trying to enjoy running and have nearly finished the C25k programme. Well, I would have finished this weekend if Induction wasn't kicking my butt at the moment. I also cycle, rock climb and strength train when the mood takes me.

Not really much else to say. I guess I'm here to get some support as I am finding Induction really really hard going this time, compared to my previous attempts, and I really want to get through it rather than give in and get back on the carb-train!

Anyways... hi!

Back