SyntaxError's Introduction Post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SyntaxError, 19 June 2010 Social URL.

1. SyntaxError

SyntaxError New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hee, this is my introduction and first post on these forums although I have been lurking for a couple of weeks. I am a 25-year-old teacher.

Two years ago I was mega-fit and weighed about 9st. Then I got stressed, had exams, changed career and moved house. I stopped exercising and started emotional over-eating. You can guess what happened next...

For the past year or so I have generally followed a wheat/grain free diet, but have just started Atkins again as fruit and starchy veg is still a binge trigger for me. I am caffeine free and have been for over three months; my caffeine addiction has been the easiest thing to kick, but I'm struggling with food.

I am trying to enjoy running and have nearly finished the C25k programme. Well, I would have finished this weekend if Induction wasn't kicking my butt at the moment. I also cycle, rock climb and strength train when the mood takes me.

Not really much else to say. I guess I'm here to get some support as I am finding Induction really really hard going this time, compared to my previous attempts, and I really want to get through it rather than give in and get back on the carb-train!

Anyways... hi!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Atkins.

Irene xx
  4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    heyah there and a big welcome :) x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.