T in the Park (SW at a festival?!)

AliOtter

I'm off to T in the Park on Friday and will be camping there for three nights and returning Monday morning. We can't take a camping stove or disposable BBQ with us (not allowed on the site) and I'm struggling to think about what food I can take that will set me up for the day at breakfast time? Second challenge is what to choose when we're in the gates and have to buy food from one of the food stalls? I need a variation on jacket with beans over the three days! Ideas much appreciated!:)

Sandwiches is all i can really think of. Or some stalls do corn on the cob.

Or actually, a hot pork sandwich was available at the last festival i went to. Maybe do a red day and have that?

Sorry i cant be of much help!!

I went to hard rock calling & took cous cous in plastic tubs. It was easier for me as there is no camping there so stayed in a hotel & made the cous cous up the night before. Used one of those flavoured packs

Hope that helps a bit x

can you take a hexi stove? we had similar restrictions on cooking at download as well, but a hexi stove was great for making up the low fat super noodles and heating things up. if you go to morrisons the vegetable curry in a pouch (about 50p) are 2 syns. they do quite a range of these pouches some are with the beans and spaghetti and some are with the tinned curries etc.

Thanks for your suggestions. I took bananas and then ate at 'healthy T' for the rest of my meals:) Less Cider - more tea and I lost 1 and 3/4 lbs - not bad:)

Oh this is great advice i am off to a festival in late august and was worried it might be a bit tough to loose weight whilst there so really glad to see t can be done!

F4ye x

I'm going to V in a couple of weeks, the idea of the Cous Cous is brilliant as the food there is far too over - priced and the only things I can think of that are nice and worth the money is the roast dinners in the giant yorkie pud! :D

Back