t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Thank you :) I'm doing this. Gave my vlcd some thought last night but only cos of the weight loss but I came off it for a reason and I doubt this has changed. So I'm gonna stay strong and do this for a while anyway and then another blast on vlcd. I am gonna weigh today to get a start weight and then not weigh for a couple of weeks, I think but then I am a bit obsessive with weighing. Gonna stay strong! Quite excited about this, think I have got it!

So got my start weight. 13.12, only 2lb gain from coming off my vlcd so happy with that. Down day going well :)

How has ur DD been hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya!

Here to follow!

Hope your DD went well!

Ruth
X

Hey, down day has been good! I knew I cud actually do, I do think having done a vlcd has helped! I have been up since 630 and since I'm nightshift my dd is till midnight. Let's just say I will b having me break at midnight lol. I do plan to use my down day cals better but I was asked round for lunch n done the best I could with what was available. Really motivated!!! Planning fajitas tomorrow to celebrate husbands birthday which was actually on saturday but he has been away for the weekend, drinking.

Thanks again for your support :) x

Glad it's gone well!!

Enjoy ur fajitas tomorrow hmmm my fave :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo enjoy the Fajitas!

Glad you had a good day!

Ruth
X

So, clock struck midnight n I head for food. Need to watch that, don't wanna binge on my up days. Struggled to stop and have went a bit overboard but I do have a lot of calories to play with today... That will b me till yes time now. Except coffees....

Hi enjoy your UP day, nights do weird things to your eating don't they but I am sure you will be fine x

Thanks, just went to bed with a bar of dairy milk. Just a case of using what I have just now. I wont always b like this! Maybe husband night want something less calorific. Maybe something more but I don't have many more cals to play with lol wish I avoided that kitchen on way in....

time2go said:
Thanks, just went to bed with a bar of dairy milk. Just a case of using what I have just now. I wont always b like this! Maybe husband night want something less calorific. Maybe something more but I don't have many more cals to play with lol wish I avoided that kitchen on way in....

Hey hope you're ok! It's just finding out what you like and kicking the habit! I used to eat some really bad stuff but I just don't crave it anymore!

Have a lovely day and take care!

Ruth
X

Just awake pretty much, enjoying Lying in my pit but trying to motivate for a run.... Feel vile! Which will b the choclate before bed! Yucky.

On a happier note, ordered two t-shirts from eBay in a a 14 thinking I'd shrink into them, they already fit :) x

So, rather than going my run before ny little angels r due back I'm trying to work out what I can do as a birthday meal that isnt laden with calories...

Lol so today didn't go well. Was an extreme up, y do we use occasions to over eat?? Ok plan is, major down day tomorrow! And then proper ups here on in....

Don't beat yourself up about going over on UP days, you are NOT on a diet on your UPs I just guestimate my cals and on the weekends I don't even bother as I go waaaaay over, My DD 's take care of them and so will yours x

bajoleth said:
Don't beat yourself up about going over on UP days, you are NOT on a diet on your UPs I just guestimate my cals and on the weekends I don't even bother as I go waaaaay over, My DD 's take care of them and so will yours x

Lol. I think I am.about 3000. Gonna finish counting when I can face it. This is y I am.giving the diet two weeks before I weigh in, just to settle in. I believe u all and ur believe in the diet. I just have my own demons... X

I know its hard to get your head around the concept at first, once you start to lose you will be able to relax a bit x

Back