t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Not had very successful down days. And had very high up days. Just had a tin of macaroni! Yum. A little high for a down day at 650 calories but still happy with that! See what tomorrow brings. Having a salad later at work tonight and will b sleeping tomorrow but..... I have no kids tomorrow night and this is veeeery rare so need to see what tomorrow night brings. Even if I do a 5-5 type fast. Will see....

Well today has been a down day so wouldn't matter if tomorrow wasn't a full down day! See what it brings. And now I'm bot in a very good mood and wanna comfort eat. I WILL NOT! X

So plan is. Eat properly and exercise. Down days and up days. Normal up days and no binging! I will not have more that two up days together. The focus is gonna be on health and fitness. Hasn't realised how unfit I was!

I have picked my next pair of target jeans! Will photo them tomorrow or next day. There are photos of my last target jeans further back in page and I wear them now! I haven't had a down day this week but I have been very good, not exceeding1500 calories a day. Mostly much lower than that. I am going to have an up day tomorrow so going to try a down day one day next week. I am not really weighing week to week, focusing on eating kinda normal and exercising - which I haven't started yet bit will! Monday maybe x

It will cone down again. I'm doings veg day today as weekend were so high. I am glad to have you back :) keep me posted. X

Hey hun just popping in for a catch up, hardly around now with working full time :(
How R U xcc

I hang about but don't post much though. I am doing ok jumping up and down up and down but going up a little less each time lol so hopefully stabilse soon x

Before tea it dawned on me that I have not eaten this day! Not sure that has ever happened to me lol so I made a decision and had a stir fry and called it a down day :) the thing is the last few days/ week or so I felt as it I have been getting a bit relaxed again and calories creeping up. So down day today, up tomorrow and see from there.maybe a calorie counting day maybe another down.I don't know but I feel motivated excited again :) x

CLothes today finished at about 800, a little high for a down day but hey ho will hold off eating till dinner tomorrow to make up for it x

Back