t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Love snack a jaks! Has anyone seen them yoghurt covered flakes? Seen some kid eatin them today at work they looked good!! Wonder how many cal they are! Would be a great snak on a DD xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My kids love these! I think about 100 odd calories x

Have a lovely day tomorrow!!

Ruth
X

Snack-a-jacks what a good idea for a DD. Will put then on my shopping list.

You're doing so well to diet with 3 young children & so much going on. I have a gap of 3 years 9 months between mine & I found that tough so ate my way through the tiredness.

You have to snatch all the moments you can with your OH when you've got little ones.

Well done on removing the sweet!

Have a good day

WB x

My gaps r 10 months and then 2 years. So were all under three when baby was born lol. I eat through tiredness too, which is how I got to 21 stone. I have a major sweet tooth! Which will b very evident in my mfp diary, need to seriously get that under control. The thing is, I don't mind dealing with one thing at a time... Going to cinema tonight, meant to be saving my calories for then but I haven't :-/ damn. I just have a major problem with sweets! Mostly chocolate. Anyway, will have a browse to see what meal put is best and then only have popcorn at cinema! Will have a good dd tomorrow. The pleasing thing is I had lost all my 5lb gain this morning so I know it isn't permanent. Would like a loss this week but a non gain wud b ok too, if that 5lb stays away lol x

i found my chocolate fudge alpine bar was enough last night to see me through,70cals for one.
going to see anything nice ?

I'll look onto that!

I managed to get my mother in law to watch my girls for me. Meant to be going a run no motivation though :-/ jus lay on couch n cannot get up again.... 1, 2, zzzzzzz

I seriously think I have an over eating disorder...

that's why i like my vibro plate,only have to walk to the bedroom.

Well done on the loss :D
5lbs is fantastic!!!

Ruth
X

Lol I motivated self. Came home n finished my giant buttons :-(

Good morning hope u have a lovely day xx

My weight really does fluctuate!! So today is a dd, gonna b a hard one. My sister is getting married tomorrow n we r both staying at mum n dads. No doubt a Chinese will b bought! Will try get to the.end of the day with no calories n then do a im day if need be... Wanna get of these lbs again. Will def make sat sun monday have to be good days! Determined to be less that 194lbs, have hung around that for ages up down up down up but never below 194 lbs...

can you go for the plainer stuff in the chinese,that's what my sil does to lessen the damage.?
rooting for ya.
xx

Chicken and mushrooms something like that won't be too bad I shouldn't think?? My weight flucutates greatly too, my daily weighs are on my diary, I usually gain 4/5lbs after my 2 weekend ups lose it all after my first DD then lose and gain 2/3lbs until I usually have an overall loss at the end of the week, the gains really don't bother me as I know they are only temp and never show on me . Some others tend to lose after a DD then don't gain after an UP or some stay the same after a DD so its all very individual. I know I gain after my UPs as I don't tend to stick to my cal allowance I just have what I like :hide: Don't worry just keep an eye on the overall trend.
Enjoy yourself tomorrow xx

Chow Mein is your best bet!
Mushroom, chicken, prawn, veg etc!
Oyster sauce and chow Mein is some of the most low fat low cal Chinese u can get!
I remember on WW a full chicken chow mein was 9 ProPoints and I used to have 33 a day! Well worth it! Enjoy :)

Ruth
X

33 points a day, not 33 lots of Chinese hahahahahah a!!!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
33 points a day, not 33 lots of Chinese hahahahahah a!!!!!

Ruth
X

Even I couldn't manage 33 Chinese a day lol. I was thinking chow main! Will look onto it, nearly blow the whole diet bit I reined back. I can do this! At most today is gonna be is an intermediate day. I can do this!!

I failed. Failed. Failed. Failed. What is wrong with me. Feel so dejected and down. Haven't even got to my mum's yet, wonder if I can get out of the Chinese. Although this is bad of me, sisters last meal before married life. But its only a meal. Mum is going through a really bad spell in her depression n will no doubt read into it.... Yuck to life

Back