t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

if it were me sweetie (and i know it's not) i'd have the meal,and be as good as i can while enjoying it.
then begin again.:)

Hey hun, sorry ur having a rough time :( Hope ur feeling better soon, chin up chick xx

Oh Time sweetie - please don't feel like that, focus on the things you like and the people you love - big hugs xxxx

time2go said:
I failed. Failed. Failed. Failed. What is wrong with me. Feel so dejected and down. Haven't even got to my mum's yet, wonder if I can get out of the Chinese. Although this is bad of me, sisters last meal before married life. But its only a meal. Mum is going through a really bad spell in her depression n will no doubt read into it.... Yuck to life

Oh no :(

Hope you're ok!

Please don't feel down we all make mistakes sometimes! I hope you went to your sisters and enjoyed it as much as you could!

Hugs to you! :bighug:

Ruth
X

Hi t2g
I'm behind on all diaries this week. Sorry you're struggling, but hope u ended up enjoying the Chinese. Hope you get back into it soon. What day is your WI?
X

Hope that you're ok and that you have a lovely day today!

Ruth
X

Hope you are having a lovely time at the wedding and enjoy the rest of the weekend, back on the wagon monday morning sharp lol x

Aw u guys r lovely! Wedding was yesterday. Haven't worked today out yet. Tomorrow is im day n Monday is a down day, I'm alright. Was considering a cc diet but I know this is right. And despite all my binging I havent gained anything! A few lbs which always go away after a dd. And if I wasn't doing the few down days I am then I prob would gain. You guys r so supportive! X.

Hi. This sounds good for you right now
XxX

Morning, do what you can today calorie wise if you manage an IM great if not don't beat yourself up, have a good DD mon thats whats important, get your DD s sorted then try and rein in on your UPs , I am still trying to achieve that one :rolleyes: Have a great day xx

Thank you for your support, keeping kind of quote just now. Been reading all your diaries and getting so many good tips and ideas. My weight today is 196, on Monday it was 199 so going ok, wud love to get back down to 194 on Tuesday and that wud mean I am.back to where I was. This diet seems to be great, when u look at mfp recordings I sud def be gaining but the odd down day seem to be limiting that, hoping to turn the damage limiting to weight loss! I am making such a concious effort to record all in mfp and not just the things I wanna record lol taking responsibility for my calorie intake and not denying. I haven't recorded from wedding but don't actually think it was too bad! Can't have been I suppose when my calories r down :) anyway, feeling motivated and enjoying all your diaries xxx

Hey hun glad ur feeling more positive and motivated now :D

I sometimes think hmmm should I try this etc but I do love juddd!!

Enjoy ur evening xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still considering another 4 weeks vlcd as a boost but def doing juddd as my long term solution! The only thing putting me off moving over is my exercise. Although I was doing it on exante before. I don't wanna risk that stopping. Another lb lost today, that's me at 195 so only another lb to go to get back to where I was! Planned dd today although mum is coming over so as long as she isn't here at meal times it should b ok x

Hey t2g hope everything is going ok and that you're well :)

Ruth
X

Evening , hope you have had agood day x

Thank you guys :) mum was too agitated to come over today. Which is obviously not good but selfishly it was for me. Had a great down day! My mum has told me my life makes her current episode of anxiety depression worse so I am trying to minimise this and have to hide the fact I am dieting and also exercising as much. So although very sad for my mum today happy to have a successful down day (my first official) and looking forward to the scales in morning! Hoping for 194 or dare I say it. Less... Will just be glad to get rid of the gain. I stopped my vlcd at 195 and lost 1lb my first week Judd taking me to 194lbs so will.b great to get that back and get me on track :)

Thank you guys :) mum was too agitated to come over today. Which is obviously not good but selfishly it was for me. Had a great down day! My mum has told me my life makes her current episode of anxiety depression worse so I am trying to minimise this and have to hide the fact I am dieting and also exercising as much. So although very sad for my mum today happy to have a successful down day (my first official) and looking forward to the scales in morning! Hoping for 194 or dare I say it. Less... Will just be glad to get rid of the gain. I stopped my vlcd at 195 and lost 1lb my first week Judd taking me to 194lbs so will.b great to get that back and get me on track :)

Crossing everything that your scales co-operate :cross: But even if they don't, they will soon, okay? And this is much more fun than a VLCD, right? :D

Hang in there!

Back