t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Lily said:
Crossing everything that your scales co-operate :cross: But even if they don't, they will soon, okay? And this is much more fun than a VLCD, right? :D

Hang in there!

Oh yeah, def much more fun! Too much fun :)

Hi t2g,

It's good to hear you've had a good DD. considering you've had your sister's wedding you have managed your weight very well. I think JUDDD is the best diet around for this as on any other plan we'd feel like we'd blown it if we had a few days off plan.

Like you I keep toying with the idea of going back to a few weeks of a VLCD to get a fast weight-loss. Realistically, though I know I would not be able to stick to it for more than 3 or 4 days. Ruth has lost 15lb in 5 weeks on JUDDD, this is comparable to weight-loss from a VlCD. This has inspired me to stick with JUDDD.

Try not to feel any guilt over your Mum saying that your diet/exercise is making her anxiety worse. It isn't, it's just that her current condition is making her response to your diet more extreme. I've had my fair share of depressive/anxiety bouts.

Hope your day continues to go well and that you get the result you want the next time you weigh-in.

WB x

Lovely post WB X
Hope the scales are kind to you tomorrow T2G xx

WobbleBottom said:
Hi t2g,

It's good to hear you've had a good DD. considering you've had your sister's wedding you have managed your weight very well. I think JUDDD is the best diet around for this as on any other plan we'd feel like we'd blown it if we had a few days off plan.

Like you I keep toying with the idea of going back to a few weeks of a VLCD to get a fast weight-loss. Realistically, though I know I would not be able to stick to it for more than 3 or 4 days. Ruth has lost 15lb in 5 weeks on JUDDD, this is comparable to weight-loss from a VlCD. This has inspired me to stick with JUDDD.

Try not to feel any guilt over your Mum saying that your diet/exercise is making her anxiety worse. It isn't, it's just that her current condition is making her response to your diet more extreme. I've had my fair share of depressive/anxiety bouts.

Hope your day continues to go well and that you get the result you want the next time you weigh-in.

WB x

Thank you very much. I agree with all that you have said! It is only the weight loss of a vlcd that is calling me back to it but if I could just give this a proper go I know I would lose weight. nd I would be happy with that, yes I wanna lose weight quick. Who doesn't!? But I don't wanna give up my exercise.

Thanks for what you say about my mum, I know you are right and the way you put it just sums it up perfectly. But I will just keep my dieting a secret as much as I can! Which is another beauty of this diet.

Tomorrow is official weigh day, hoping to get that last lb off but I don't mind so much if I don't. As I think I have my head into place now :)

I know I have been quiet on all the diaries just now but I am here and I am supporting you all. I just do have a lot on just now. X

Hey hun I agree with all the above!
It's always in the back of my mind ' oh I could of lost sucha lbs by now on vlcd '
Keep strong :)

Have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well. My weight was 193 this morning. 193!!! 193.2 at that so an actual proper 193, I cannot believe it! That's 6lbs away this week, despite my excessive eating! So I have lost 2lbs on juddd now (and my gain). Feeling great, this diet must work. Need to keep going :) exciting stuff x

Well done t2g, you beat me. It took me 5 weeks to get to a loss from my initial gain after moving over from CD. Here's hoping the pounds now continue to drop off for both of us
XxX

well done you, sooooo pleased for you, onwards and downwards now hun :happy096:

Well done t2g im soooo proud of you!!!

Ruth
x

Thank you! All of you, I feel very false hiding behind my username so I an going introduce myself. I feel like you guys r giving so much and me nothing and you don't even know my name!

So, I'm Allison. I'm 27. Married (recently, to my boyfriend of 10years). We have three beautiful daughters, oldest 3. Middle one is 2 and the baby is 10months old.

After I had the baby my boyfriend proposed and we set the date for 29 March (our 10year anniversary). When he proposed I was 21 stone and I refused to go down the aisle like that. So I started dieting, mostly with exante but also calorie counting and now with juddd and exercise. And I am now 13.11.

Now, I feel like I can be part of community, if you will have me? X

Thank you! All of you, I feel very false hiding behind my username so I an going introduce myself. I feel like you guys r giving so much and me nothing and you don't even know my name!

So, I'm Allison. I'm 27. Married (recently, to my boyfriend of 10years). We have three beautiful daughters, oldest 3. Middle one is 2 and the baby is 10months old.

After I had the baby my boyfriend proposed and we set the date for 29 March (our 10year anniversary). When he proposed I was 21 stone and I refused to go down the aisle like that. So I started dieting, mostly with exante but also calorie counting and now with juddd and exercise. And I am now 13.11.

Now, I feel like I can be part of community, if you will have me? X

Awww what a lovely story!!!!
What determination! You're doing so well :D

Thats such a lovely story Aww :D

Ruth
x

Awww bless you, its lovely to 'meet' you Allison and you are a Juddder we never let go of one of our own xxx

Nice to meet you Allison :D

Well done on the loss that's brill!! Keep it up girl. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Allison!

Hope you're ok and that you have a great day!

Ruth
X

You know, I had a really good dd on Monday and didn't eat till 4 yesterday, I could easily made it a down day! I find it really hard doing a dd after an up!? Struggle all day...

I have a major sweet tooth! I just opened the hobnobs n ate that much of then that o had to finish the packet n dispose of the evidence before husband came home n seen how many I had eaten! Or that wasy excuse anyway, I always find one when I need to.... Dread to think the calories in them....

1500 calories.... On biscuits!

Back