t5's what does everyone think???

i replied to a post about them sayin i got rather obseesive on them. they made me work soooo much harder than i thought possible and also sweat more than anything!!
i'm taking diffrent fat burners now beacuse apparently an instuctor told me they raised her heart sky high- they did the same to me but at the time i didnt care i just wanted to sweat and work hard- but now i got my wee lil boy things are diffrent!

Also they apparently strip your muscle and not fat- not sure how true it is. like i say i liked them- but i hated them at the same time. they also gave me an awful crash at the end- couldnt sleep, and they helped me along the way to get my depression so do be carful.

on oxy elite pro now- more expensive but they do give you that buz at the gym, i wouldnt say as much- nor do u sweat as much (dont think anything can make u sweat as much as them!) but i dont get a crash on them like i did with t5s

I personally LOVE t5s and used to use them before I got pregnant but I got really addicted to them at one point. Take with care.
You will feel jumpy for about a week then it fades, shaking too will decrease.
You will NOT FEEL HUNGRY but do force yourself to have 3 small healthy meals a day.
Drink loads of water. Take them early on in the morning so by bedtime it won't effect your sleep.
There just not for everyone.
But if you want quick results then a few shakes didn't bother me. Lol. Enjoy.
X

I took them while at the gym an instructor took me off machines as heart rate was too high and machine started bleedin but I did lose 5 stone but that was with the gym 3 hours a day. My husband guy them for me where he gets his muscle drinks i I ly took them for about a month coz I felt ill on them after a while xx

Back