tablet sweetener

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
is there a limit to how many tablet sweetener you should have in a day? i put 4or5 in each shake.

I don't know but it might be a good idea to try to reduce the number you use gradually so that your taste buds can adjust too......

Blimey! You do have a sweet-tooth! :D

I don't think there is any limit as you can drink as much black tea and coffee as you like and use sweetners, so I suppose if you were a complete caffine junkie that could equal quite a lot of sweetners!

Unless anyone else knows anything different..... but if unsure I would email the helpdesk at lipotrim xx

That is a good point trimlee... I didn't think of that, but then again I am more a savoury girl!

Dont think so....i have 2 in my coffee and i must have about 8 coffee's a day!! I've had no trouble with weight loss with having them x x

thanks, i will try cut down to 3or4 a shake. It just makes the shakes soooo SWEET! and tasty,mmm

I think if you reduce the amount you have in your shakes you'll be suprised at how quickly you get used to the flavours of the shakes. I started last week with 3 in each shake now i have one in my strawberry and non in my chocolate.

iv just made one now and i put 4 in, tomorrow i will put 3 in and just so i dont put anymore in i will only take the 3 to work.

I agree with pizzle84... you should try to cut down on the sweetness as LT should/is designed to change your tastes in food. If you continue to have extremely sweet shakes then when you finish you will be wanting sweet foods xx

good point, i hadnt looked at it like that.

Hi Charlene, I thought I had a sweet tooth (being a chocoholic) and i have 2 sweeteners in a coffee but I don't have any in my shakes as I think they are sweet enough as they are.

I do think it would be wish to cut down as low as possible and i think you are very sensible to do it gradually. I did something similar when I increased the water I put in my shakes, a little extra each time till I found the most I could add without it tasting too watery.

Good luck with it.

x

Back