Tabu's food diary

tabu

Hi

Years back i did the ww discovery plan from home and lost a fair bit of weight and then I moved on to slimming world also from home..having done the two plans. I always use to think how wonderful it would be if i could rotate the two plans it would stop me from slipping up ...I feel 'simply filling' is the answer to all that for me.

Hoping that writing a diary on here is going to further motivate me to stick to it

so yesterday was my day one:

Breakfast: Weetbix oaty bars pp 2
snack: orange
Lunch:beans on ww watchers toast
snack : apple, weetbix oaty bar pp2
Dinner: split yellow lental dal with ww wraps pp 3 ( for 3tsps of oil), snackjack pp2 , ww biscuits pp2

so 49 - 11 = 38weeklies left
p.jpg

Welcome! That's a good day there! How much do u have to loose?

Thanks....26 pounds, all baby weight that i am still carrying on three years on from having the baby.

tabu said:
Thanks....26 pounds, all baby weight that i am still carrying on three years on from having the baby.

Don't worry my daughter is 6 and I'm only just loosing the baby weight! Been trying since she was born, thank god I gave up on fad diets and started Ww! 26lb will go in no time I've lost 23lb in 9 weeks, so good luck!

tabu said:
your losses are excellent... i hope i am able to achieve similar results

Thank you I have my fingers crossed for u!

Day two:

Breakfast: Oats so simple made with skimmed milk
Snack : Weetbix oaty bar 2
Lunch: beans on ww toast , pear, walkers baked 3
snack: weetbix oaty bar 2 & orange
Dinner: chicken and potatoes curry (4 for oil) with ww pitta bread

points used = 11

had 38 reamaining -11 = 27left
p2.jpg

Hi Tabu, please could you tell me how you made the curry and what you put in it please. Im new to SF and just trying to get some ideas together, many thanks

Sure.....

Chicken curry:

Ingredients:
1-2 small onions
1/2 chicken breast diced
1 tomatoe
Rocket chilli to taste
Paprika 1-2 teaspoon
Gram masala 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste ( I used 1/2 teaspoon)
Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh corriender copped 1 tablespoon
Oil as well as the two free teaspoons of oil I used further three so 3pp for oil

Method:

1. Chop onion onion and tomatoe up roughly put in nonstick pan and add about 100ml of water cover and let simmer on low heat
2. When the onion is soft turn heat off and mash the onion and tomatoe in the pan with a potatoe masher
3. Turn heat back on, put the chicken in the pan add paprika, turmeric, gram masla , salt, chilli,oil and mix everything together
4. Add about 200ml of water cover the chicken and let it cook on low heat
5. When the chicken is cooked add water depending on how much gravey you want in the curry and add corriender and let the curry have a final boil to realise flavour from the corriender -finshed

Day three
B: oats so simple made with skimmed milk
S: velvet chrisps 2pp
Lunch : pitta bread with salad 2pp for dressing,alphen bar 2pp
Snack:pear
Dinner: ready meal 6pp with salad

27-12 used = 15 left*

Day 4

Breakfast: fruit
Snack: velvet chrisps 2pp

Having meal at friends house ,totally unexpected .... I will try to make the correct choices but I am assuming this is gona kill my weeklies*

Might have to go on to propoints for the remaing*week or have sf days without and weekly point allowance ... We will see*

Day 5

Meal last night killed the weekly point allowance
So following the pro points plan today

Day 5 -propoints 26pp 0weeklieso

Breakfast : fruit
Lunch: ww wraps x 2 =6pp with salad and dressing2pp
Snack: velvet chrisps 2pp
Dinner: pitta bread x 2 = 6pp
* * * * * * * * With veg curry 6pp
Snack : Chocolate 4pp

Total 24pp

Day 6

Started off good had fruit up till dinner which was an Indian buffet ... Absolutely no idea about how many propoints consumed -plan was totally out the window :-( .... Never mind there is always tomorrow*

How u doing tabo?

Was beginning to feel a bit lonely*
.... But I'm good thanks and still at it was day six for me today and it went very well I stuck to the sf 100% without any propoints allowance

Sorry meant it was day 7 today

B: oats so simple with skimmed milk
S: fruit
L: beans on toast (ww bread)
S: fruit
D: chicken soup with pitta bread , fruit

Week one over .... 3lb loss
I am so pleased with that result considering I didn't follow the plan 100%..... It was motivated me to carry on

tabu said:
Week one over .... 3lb loss
I am so pleased with that result considering I didn't follow the plan 100%..... It was motivated me to carry on

Well done on the loss tabu that's really good! Everyone seems to have had a good loss this week!

Back