*Tackling Tuesday 100% - Hour By Hour*

i actually bought some black shorts off ebay yesterday. 99p! bargain!!! was thinking of wearing them out with thick tights and a nice halter top. not sure if my legs are too fat though :( when they arrive i will post a pic and ask for your words of wisdom! x

I'm liking the Warehouse one more personally!

I wanna go swimming!!!!!!! I got all built up for my exercise at the gym and swimming yesterday and it didn't happen! And now today, I think the weather is gonna make it a no no. It's an out door pool see, and I think it's going to be chilly and rainy.

I wanna go swimming too. Unfortunately though my lady garden needs sorting out first. Is that TMI? :D

I wanna go swimming too. Unfortunately though my lady garden needs sorting out first. Is that TMI? :D

you're not the only one, but thats what board shorts were invented for!

:yuk: Yep, for me anyways :jelous::jelous::jelous:

hahahaha

yeah just a bit!

I love the Oasis one.

I am slinking in here with my tail between my legs. I have been screwing up my diet plan for the last 2 weeks so am re-starting today. I am so close to goal and need to just buckle down.
Tonight I will got to the Brixton Academy to see Morrissey so that will help divert me from food.

I have weigh in tonight before hand so will have to face the truth.

Hope everyone is doing ok. xx

I tell you, I'm pooped!!

I've just been doing a work out using my Wii. First did 25 minutes on the wii. Well, 25 wii minutes of actually doing stuff, add about 20 for all the stopping and starting! There I mainly did yoga, muscle stretches though did a step and hula thing too. Then a half hour work out on My Fitness Trainer. I tell you, that woman works you damn hard!! Feels good though. Thinking I might get some hand weights and an exercise ball, seeing as I'm not going to get to a gym often.

I think I need a shower to cool down! lol

I tell you, I'm pooped!!

I've just been doing a work out using my Wii. First did 25 minutes on the wii. Well, 25 wii minutes of actually doing stuff, add about 20 for all the stopping and starting! There I mainly did yoga, muscle stretches though did a step and hula thing too. Then a half hour work out on My Fitness Trainer. I tell you, that woman works you damn hard!! Feels good though. Thinking I might get some hand weights and an exercise ball, seeing as I'm not going to get to a gym often.

Hi everyone,

Glad Tuesday is going so well for all of you. I am on my 3rd 50cl bottle of water, one shake down, several menthol ciggies ( I had to switch to menthol cos my breathe stinks!) and a gym session down!

Got physio this afternoon for my gimpy ankle and then who knows maybe do some wii fit before ironing and packing for my holidays. I am ssing all the way! Haven't had my first official wi yet but unofficially I have lost 10.5lbs and have just scraped into the overweight range whoo hoo!

Anne-Marie xx

I tell you, I'm pooped!!

I know how you feel Caro - I've just sat down after doing 30 mins core body workout on the wii fitness coach.

I tell ya, I could easily just go to bed for some sleepy time! lol

Hugs x x x

Wow Ann-Marie, that's great, well done!! How are you finding the gym while on SS? Careful not to push it.

That's what I did too, core body, pooped! I have an ab cruncher/roller which I use for the crunches. I hate them otherwise, need it to support my neck which can be a bit dodgy sometimes. I use the wii fit balance board as a stepper.

Caroline,

First time round on ss I was in the gym most days and doing 1hr+ cardio - not an issue. Although even at 16st11lb I was always really active. My ideal holiday is one with loads of physical activity whether it be walking miles on the beach or walking up a mountain to ski back down! Yeah I'm one of those people who brings gym gear on holiday and have to make a couple trips to local facilities!

This time round I have ankle ligament damage and have abdominal pain due to a fibroid so I am limited in what I can do. I aim for 30 min cv - usually walk uphill, jog for 2 mins x2, stepper - small steps. I can't use rower, or bike in gym but can cycle on flat on my road bike. I have only swam once since starting ss. Its all about to change as I go on holiday on Thursday and can't wait to hit the pool. 30 mins wears me out as its only two weeks since coming off serious pain medication! I have been a real wimp and its only in the last few days I haven't taken a minder with me in case I pass out! lol

I usually put my wii balance board on my reebok step just to push it but physio won't sign me off to do a step routine just yet! Just glad the cast is off and I can do some exercise again - it was hell being stuck in for 6 weeks!

Was chatting to my personal trainer and friend this morning to try and build in some weight resistance work and core stability.

Caroline I know you are into the whole gym scene... hope you are able to get lifts there and back cos it makes a whole world of difference pschologically to be doing something active!

How did you injure you ankle? I did a a ligament in my ankle a couple of summers ago now, and even even now I find that it'll play up sometimes. Is better lately though. Think losing almost 3 stone helps!

I never used to be into the whole gym thing. I found it embarrassing, was too self conscious. But my gym is quite small and I often have it to myself. So it's better. I like it once I go, just have to make myself go!!

lol don't we all!

I originally did my ankle in skiing in January then stepped off a curb at the end of April and reinjured it worse - all 3 ligaments :0(

Caroline,

Thinking back to your dress challenge (the one that's an 18 but isn't)...WELL!!!!

I have a Criminal Damage skirt at home. It's GORGEOUS! Black with hot pink patterns on it. I am aspiring to fit into this skirt. It's an XL...

Last night, oddly, I woke up at 2am and just had to measure the skirt. It has a 30" waist and 35" hips. HOW THE HELL IS THAT EXTRA LARGE?!!?!?

So, inspired by you, I am challenging myself to fit into it. That means I need to lose 13" off my waist and 18" off my hips. It's a huge challenge but I am determined. I mean who knows, I may never fit into it but I have to try!!!

Isn't it so enfuriating though? If I had a 30" waist and was called XL I would be fuming!!!

Sorry for the rambling....x

Gem, I totally understand! I got so annoyed when I looked at a belt or something and the XL worked out to be a 12/14 like that skirt. How on earth is that EXTRA LARGE?!?! And people wonder why young girls have weight and body issues.

Ann-Marie, I did mine 'falling down a hole' as the hospital a couple of weeks later decided to put it! I was helping on a youth camp, and there was a hole covered by grass, foot went sideways, down I went. I laughed, others laughed, it was funny, and then I cried. Took a minute or so but then it hurt soooo much! The lucky thing was my friend just happened to bring an ankle support with him. Made camping fun though... not!!

Too true! To be honest, I'm doubting I will ever get into it and that is making me feel like a whale!!! x

Back