*Tackling Tuesday 100% - Hour By Hour*

I might try the dress on actually Gem, just see how it's going!

I've got a BBQ tonight for my nieces birthday, will have to keep picturing me wearing the dress as motivation!

Aww hun, you shouldn't feel like that, you're beautiful!! You really really are. You're doing so well, and as long as you just keep going, you'll get there!

Aww thankyou! I know I'll get there eventually. Been spending all my time lately on here and that is helping soooo much! x

I've just realised, we have almost the same stats now, I'm 243lbs, you're 248lbs, around same height too, aiming for about the same. We'll both get there eventually, I'm sure we will!

I KNOW we will!!!

I'm aiming for January 31st as my goal date. Seems so close to be honest! Not that long at all!! x

I'm hoping for Christmas, I think!

Caroline - I feel your pain!

Soontobe and caroline, you will get there - just do it 100% and that dress and skirt will soon be too big!

Caroline good luck for the BBQ this evening I know you can do it. I have done a couple of food related events and still managed to 100% ss it! just keep the water bottle in front of you!

Well day 2 again for me and boy, is it haaaarrrrddddd!!!!!!!!

I am starving. My head is pounding and I feel like I am going to collapse. I have had a fig roll biscuit :( - couldn't help myself, but I am not going to beat myself up about it.

I don't know how I am planning of handling this round of the diet - do I stay on SS until I shift ALL my 17lb, or just until I shift the holiday weight and a bit more, then move up a plan. SS is so quick - I hate it but I do it because it works. I will have to think about this one I think. Anyway, I can cope with the hunger, its the headaches I have problems with - they make me feel ill.

I'm on the 1000 plan so I'm allowed food, will go for chicken and salad, or fish. Stay away from bread and cake! Have discovered it's not just a family BBQ, lots of other people there so don't really want to explain not eating. So will just have something as close to what I'd have for dinner anyway. A chicken kebab stick and salad or something.

Aww Mia, sorry to hear you're finding it difficult. I guess SS it until you've shifted the holiday weight, and then have a think from there, whether you're happy to stick with SS or work up the plans. You might find you slow down by then and need to start moving up anyway!

I admire your determination caroline - you'll do this!

Mia, You'll get there - the next two days will be rough but you can and will do it!

Caro/Soontobe - You two are both doing amazingly well and should be proud of yourselves! You will both get there! ((Hugs))

Amm - OUCH - your ankle sounds painful hun. I hope it starts to feel better soon, it can't be nice being in pain. I am lucky I have only ever broken my finger - funnily enough it happened when I fell at the bottom of a dry ski slope and trapped my finger! lol

Mia - ((hugs)) You have come so far Mia, and believe me the hardest thing is coming back from hols and getting back to it. Please persevere hun. I did cd 2 years back, went to France, ate like a horse then never got back to ss and consequently put most of it back on. I don't want you to fall in the same trap. You CAN and WILL do this!!! You are a stunning lady with a lovely figure, and you have got the willpower to fight these food demons! Keep supping the water hun and try to keep yourself busy. :)

p.s - Fig biscuit roll :gimi: mmm....:copon: naughty thoughts *gone* !

Hugs x x x

Thanks girls :). God, its hard. I shouldn't be eating bars until I am back into ketosis - but I have :(. I think the next hol will be 4th September which is about 6 weeks now so got to do it.

By the way - to those of you know know me - I am STILL craving those bloody fish and chips, I don't know why I just don't have them and get it out of the way hahahahaha

Hey Mia.....
Just popped on quickly.. as I noticed you posted on here.
Well done you for jumping back on....... Go girl.. You can do it hon.... you know you can...... its just getting passed the first few days. why dont you do ss+ hon.. I really loved it when I went on to it.. Its good as you can look forward to your meal in the evening..
Lucky you having another hols to look forward to you going to be even slimmer and look even better in your bikini..
STOP thinking about those fish and chips they have so much greese on them anyway there no good for you!!!
Keep smiling hon ..... your nearly on day 3 and will feel so much better xxx

Curly, I've put a few photos up on my gallery thingy. Can't wait for the next one. I cheated today with 2 fig roll biscuits so thats knocked me back a bit with the ketosis. You know I can't do SS+ hahaha - once I've had food in my mouth .............. I want MOOOOOORRRREEE.

Back