Tail between legs..

Xassy

Silver Member
Forgive me SWers for I have synned. Having had enough of SW, I decided calorie counting would be the way forward. After 2 days, I was delighted when I lost a pound. I step on the scales this morning and......I've gained 3lbs!

I miss SW. I've been hungry. I've missed all the fruit and veg. It's only been about a week!

I'm heavier than when I started. :rolleyes: What a difference a week makes!

no shame in it we have all done just draw a line in the sand and think it was a little hiccup and now your back in the game
good luck x

dont feel sorry for trying it, its shown you the beauty of sw once again.

your mojo will be back in top form now i bet

No matter what diet you're doing it's always best to weigh in on the same day at the same time and NOT take peeks inbetween. If you're enjoying calorie counting, give it a bit more time and stick to the weighing routine of once a week/month and see how it goes before you rush back with your tail between your legs lol

Welcome back ... SW rocks !!!!

Sugarlips ... have to admit i`m a bugger and get on the scales during the week ... i just can`t help myself lolol !!!

He he he ..... arse truly slapped ;) lmao !!!

I was naughty and jumped on this morning .... ok i was nekkid which i`m not going to do at the "Group meeting" for obvious reasons :eek: ... but i was 10st 0lbs ..... :D ...... :D ...... :D

I miss SW. I've been hungry. I've missed all the fruit and veg. It's only been about a week!

He he he, I did something similar last week: I tried 'Fast Forward' (secret really restrictive plan on slimming world. not widely discussed in groups etc) I lasted one day, then realised I was never going to cope i was sooo hungry. Went back to normal SW ways and lost 2.5Ib this week it seemed to open my eyes to how good it is to eat lots of free foods :D

Back