Tail very firmly between legs, head hanging in shame.......I'm back

RuthG

Gold Member
Hi all, I've not really properly been on plan since beginning of September, and the weight has slowly crapt back on, not all, but most. Bugger. We've decided to put off fertility treatment until I'm in the healthy BMI weight range, so I've got a fair way to go, but hoping to be there for April time, which also coincides with my 30th birthday, and I am NOT going to be fat for my 30th. I've got my works christmas party on Dec 5th, which I'm going to get out of hopefully. I do intend on having christmas eve to Jan 4th off, then on plan until goal!

welcome back! we all have ups and downs and if we didn't life would be boring. good luck to you, not that you will need it. I am sure you will be amazing and the fact you have planned the time off over christmas will make you stick to the diet :D

Oh hello stranger !

Well the good thing is you must mean business as your back posting here :) good start!

None of us are angels ;) so dont worry about the tail thing lol

You get ya head in gear and all the best and good luck!

Hi Ruth, welcome back x

For me its a daily struggle to stay on CD, some days harder than others. Forget the blip and good luck with getting to your goal, you will do it!

Thanks all! First day not too bad, will be glad to get it over with though!

Thanks CW! Well done for getting to goal, you look gawjus!

Back