Take 2, 3, 4 or is it 5 now?

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
I was on lipotrim last year, and made the mistake of coming off too soon. I should have lost it all and then come off it. Anyway, since I was last on it, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid. I have had measurements taken so really can't afford to put weight on, and have got to lose some more. I have tried to get back on to the plan several times but caved in before reaching the magical ketosis. Lets hope this time is THE time, fingers crossed guys

I know what you mean after you've done it once you think doing it again wouldnt be a problem but Ive found starting again really difficult which is why ive set proper targets now and am determined to stick to it this time!!

At least you have something to spur you on! When are you going to be a bridesmaid?

I notice we have the same goal weight so maybe we can spur each other on, when do you actually start again or have you started? I start on Monday. Not sure how much I weigh just waiting til thursday to go to the chemist.

Good luck
Em
x

Hi, thats great, a buddy. I am bridesmaid in july, so plenty of time, but I seem to be setting myself up, gone in reverse. Anyway, I have started today, had shake number one. I really enjoy the shakes made up with fresh made coffee, like a latte, think that helps.

Last edited:
It is 1pm. Been good so far, fancy a nibble, but won't do it. Going to have my second shake in a minute, nice vanilla latte. I, we can do this. When I test a ketostik in 2 days it will be positive, yipee.

Notice I have put single days in on my signiture, that is how hard I am finding it, and I hope to be able to put a 100 beside all the percentage signs, lets hope it works.

Hows the first day gone? I hope you managed 100%. once you complete a full day it makes you more determined to do another and before you know it it will be weigh day! when is your weigh day?

I liked the coffee in my shakes but I can now only hack the chocolate. Funny that cos the first time I couldnt stand the chocolate so phased it out but this time im only getting chocolate!

As you can see underneath I was not completely 100% but near enough for now.

Today is day 2, so far been 99%. Its those blasted nuts, will have to chuck them out.

I have so far had both my shakes(lattes,hehe) and will have my soup later. I have drunk 6 pints of pepermint tea, that will be 8 maybe 10 by bed time, really enjoy it.:)

Hope you are getting on well so far? Oh yes, my WI is on monday, when is yours. I can't help but weigh myself at home anyway, but even now, I feel a little less bloated, lol.

wow thats a lot of water to drink!! Im suprised your not permanently on the loo! haha! Becareful not to overload your kidneys though.

I dont start until Monday! Going away to newcastle this weekend so wanted to get that out of the way first. Going to pharmacy tomorrow to get my supplies and get weighed. My normal weigh in will be fridays.

Yes you need to get rid of the nuts!! 100% is the best way to do it as it stops you getting hungry! If you nibble guarentee you'll get hungry and have cravings!! Hopefully day 2 will be 100%

You can do this!!!!! We both can!!!

Bin those bloody nuts NOW! We want to see 100% on your signature tomorrow:D

As you can see, day 2 was rubbish. Started off well, then went down hill at about 3pm. I really did try, but I was not strong enough to battle the urge.

I know I can do it, I must do it, I will do it!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thank you all for your support so far, what a great team you are.:)

Oh yes I forgot to mention the fact that my husband threw my big clothes out by mistake after I had put them in a bin bag to put out of the way, so to put weight on is not an option.

Also, I want the dress makers to have to take the bridesmaid dress in, not struggle to let it out.:)

Best of luck fatgirlslim. It is hard,especially when you have others to cook for. I chucked everything out,the whole contents of my fridge & cupboards . if i am cooking for anyone,i buy what i need on a daily basis-only what i need.
Im sure you'l be fine and have great success though x

Lol. We will all be fine. I have 4 children and a husband to cook for, so it can be hard.

Today I am actually enjoying the feeling of being hungry, how bizaar!:)

Right, it is lunch time. Had my second 'latte' of the day, yummm. So far so good!;)

Ok, so a new day, a 'new' start fingers crossed!

Been good so far, had 2 pints of peppermint tea and my breakfast shake.

On my 3rd/4th pint of peppermint tea now, then will have my lunchtime shake. I like the vanilla one made with a caffetier of coffee, just like a super skinny latte, should tell starbucks to serve it.:)

Tuesday 15th March.

Right, here we go again, day one. Gone well so far, feels better this time, like it did the first time I started, more confident that I will acheive my ultimate goal of losing the rest of my FAT!!!!!

Good girl! yOU can do it. It isnt 1, 2,3,4 or 5th its the last time you will do this because its going to WORK for you. Stay 100% not even a tiny nibble, nothing then it gets easier (apparently) im only 2 weeks in and screwed up once but never again. Im going to do it this time and so will you coz if im slim and your not u will be gutted you didnt stick to it! Then its all over and this will be the begining of the rest of your life as the NEW slim you! Good luck babe!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

After my first 100% day I have weighed myself( bad yes I agree) I have lost 3lbs, yipee. I already feel slimmer, my big upper belly is once again getting smaller.

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do this hun!!! Im on day 12 now and been 100% all the way. Got my second weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed its a good one!!

Just think once you get into it it will then soon be done and you will be eating again in no time. You definately need to kick the nibbling habbit though as you'll never get into ketosis otherwise!!

Eyes on the goal at all times and you will succeed!!!

Thanks guys. I am in the zone now, with my blinkers on. It can be hard at times, I have 4 children and a husband to cater for, also being a home executive, I have access to food at all times. Just keep away from the fridge.

Been writing lists of foods I can have when I move on to Atkins and stuck them on the fridge, it will help me to keep portion sizes in check, don't want to go off the rails again, although now I am free of DEADLY CARBS, it will be a breeze.

Things get so much easier without carbs don't they? and processed foods too, Atkins is a great diet but LT is quick and clean once you get on board.
It sounds like you have very strong will there, working at home and surrounded by food, keep at it.

Back