Take 2.......

sadieley

Hi everyone, well, back again..
Was here in January and lasted 10 days ... lost 13lbs, but had to stop as thought was having a reaction to the shakes....... Contacted LT but they said nothing in the shakes could cause a reaction so, after a summer of trying every other diet going, I am going to have another go..... Wish me luck..... :D

Best of luck, hope it goes well for you this time
x x x

Hi everyone, well, back again..
Was here in January and lasted 10 days ... lost 13lbs, but had to stop as thought was having a reaction to the shakes....... Contacted LT but they said nothing in the shakes could cause a reaction so, after a summer of trying every other diet going, I am going to have another go..... Wish me luck..... :D

Best of luck to you, you can do it!! :) forget about any previous attempts and make this one that matters and the one that counts.

Good luck xx

good luck! i'm back again too. here's hoping for the both of us!;)

Best of luck to you .. you can do it!!! :) xx

Best of luck to you both I'm on day 10 and this week is no much easier than the first week hang in there x

Welcome back Sadie and you WILL do it this time. There's loads of support here from people at every stage of the diet so keep logging in! Have you kept off the weight you lost or are those statistics on your profile from January's loss? Sorry to be so nosy!!
Best of luck hun xx

Back