Take me back!!!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi Guys!!
Most of you will know me, but is suspect there are a fair new faces to say hello to also- hope you are all well and still successful on your slimmingworld journeys. I havnt been away, i promise! Iv still be updating my picture albums so you can see my ever expanding waist and keeping up with the pregnancy thread.. however i have severely neglected the rest of the sw board and so i must appologise. Its mainly out of pure embarressment.

Im 19 weeks preggo on thurs, so barely half way through and to my knowlege around a stone and a half, possibly more now heavier than when i fell pregnant at my target weight of 10st. sob.
Once i saw 10 st 11lbs on the scales i handed my book back to my sw consultant and told her to write it in but to no longer tell me, i was leaving class in tears most weeks and really felt it was ruining the experiance.. no matter how many times someone says 'oh but your pregnant!" its very hard to watch it pile on when youv worked so damn hard to get it off.

Anyways, i cannot blame it all on pregnancy, i havnt been good.. not at all. I try, but i fail and am disgusted to say i have fallen into such old ways of eating, i cannot even manage one day on plan. I need a severe kick up the bum. Im still going to class weekly, but will face the rath of my consultant in fullforce tomo and im sure she'l give me what for. Cos shes like that and i love her for it.

Im really ready to get my head back in it, because deep down i know its gone too far now- its not just the weight gain, its my whole attitude and its appauling.

SO please, i beg you my lovely friends! Take me back, show me the light. ..

xx

Hey welcome back, I noticed you'd not been on here for a while, but thought you'd been very busy with the pregnancy & you were poorly sick for a while.

Awww good luck in your pregnancy hun :)
Try not to worry too much though, i know its annoying when you gain back what you have lost but often I have known girls doing sw when pregnant to have some fantastic losses once the baby is born. One girl I know lost all her baby weight in only 8 weeks. xxx

hey sweetie, i have been following/stalking (whichever lol) you on facebook and you are doing fab you are looking great welcome back honey

stalking, watching.. all the same! thank you xx

i feel so guilty, for allowing myself to fall so quickly. Its incredible, after almost 3 yrs with sw.. i never thought id find myself eating any other way.. and i suppose in a way i am still following plan, but iv become so lax with rules and regs and dont think iv gone one day without chocolate since iv been preg- and once i learnt how to eat around the sickness, well .. i was well away. Now iv got no nausia to blame it on, although occaisonally im like, crap i need something in my mouth before i throw up! but iv not been sick for 3 weeks now and have no excuse not to be following plan. im just so damn lazy and ignorant!

You can do it Fern, you've already proven that!! the most important thing is that you and baby are both healthy and safe.

What i would say is that as soon as i fell pregnant with little boy (now 3) i used it as an excuse to eat anything i wanted. Didn't lose that weight and done the same through my second pregnancy. My little girl is now 7 months old and since October i have lost almost 4 stone of the 7 i have to lose. I know that the figures will be nowhere near yours but i so wish i could turn back the clock and look after my weight whilst pregnant.

Although in saying that its not safe not to put on any weight whilst pregnant.

xxxx

Hey Fern,

First of all congratulations on the pregnancy!

Have you had a look at Mrs Davies (Amy)'s diary? She's been an inspiration to me all through her pregnancy (and I'm not pregnant) but it might give you a bit more motivation after reading how she coped with her pregnancy and SW.

Remember - the most important thing is that you and bubba are healthy! Good lucK!

Hey sweetie, massive congrats on the bump! Great to 'see' you back xxx

Not much to add really, just gald to see you're more "yourself" and back on here than you have been recently. Xx

Alright Ferny chops!!!! :D

Just to add to all the love, you need to eat for 2 but make sure you eat lots of good stuff as well as the naughty stuff.....

You need a treat and enjoy your pregnancy - you shouldnt be stressed about numbers, so either stop going to class or stop weighing - you just need to focus on you and bubbs!

Plus - you are such a spring chicken your metabolism will have whatever baby weight you gain off in a flash....! x

Hi Fern welcome back.

I dont even have an excuse of being pregnant and I have fallen deeply from grace. As of yesterday I am back on plan :D thank goodness.

Try not to be sad and try and enjoy everything that is happening to you I cant begin to tell you how fast it goes :sigh:

You know the plan you know how to work it and you have and will be again an inspiration to lots on here.

So get rid of the crap and plan plan plan have the occasional treat and be happy xx

I have said it before but congratulations on the baby :D

spring chicken, psml. if only!!
Thanks for all the support guys! .. i *know* i can do it, but its so easy to cheat.. its amazing i ever did this before. It sounds mad, but i always knew if i ever put my weight back on id never get it back off.. so now its creeping back on with pregnancy i know i need to do somthing about it now before i become a fat mum. :eek:( sob.

xx

Welcome back Fern. You've done it before so you can do it again. Don't lose heart sweetie! You're bound to put on being pregnant, but you'll soon shift it when bubs is here. (((big hugs)))x

Back