Take on the band wagon ( i hope )

Melissablowes

Ok so I have been doing weight watchers for a few years. Lost 3 stone but have put on 4lbs.
My target is to get down to my 11st target which is apparently in my healthy bmi ( but at the biggest ) I'm 11st 12lbs now

I'm hoping that this time I can achieve this fingers crossed.

I haven't been to weightwatchers meeting for over a year as I follow it from home on my own but would like to know if anything has changed and the still follow the same plan

Thanks ladies x

Hello fellow person from Southend! I live very near there!

I don't know if WW has changed as I only joined recently, but good luck with it.

Thankyou x weightwatchers seem to have a slight change every year so was not sure if they tweaked it again
Ill just carry on where I left off I suppose :)

Hi Melissa

I do it at home but have a friend that goes to meetings as far as she is aware nothing has changed since the last time I did it (around a year ago)

I'd love to be that close to my suggested weight mind, I think I'm a lot over it at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so I have been doing weight watchers for a few years. Lost 3 stone but have put on 4lbs.
My target is to get down to my 11st target which is apparently in my healthy bmi ( but at the biggest ) I'm 11st 12lbs now

I'm hoping that this time I can achieve this fingers crossed.

I haven't been to weightwatchers meeting for over a year as I follow it from home on my own but would like to know if anything has changed and the still follow the same plan

Thanks ladies x

Good Luck Sweetie :) How are u finding it so far? X

Back