Take That excess weight!!

janey23

It's Vegas baby!
Afternoon all,

I followed Lipotrim for about four months last year and did really real, losing best part of three stone. Anyway, stupidly i gave up thinking I could carry on on my own. When will I learn? So i'm back not quite where I started, but almost.

Last time I was motivated by a forthcoming wedding, this year I've got the motivation of attending the Take That concert on two nights running(once with Best friend and once with fav sister-in-law and niece). I went to the Circus tour last time and found the standing a killer on my ankles, and I could hardly walk the next day. So I've got to lose some weight by this concert as I'll never be able to make it through two nights!

So, wish me luck everyone. I'm off to find my old diary to see how I got through it last time.

janey great to see you 'BACK FOR GOOD' the time will just fly and you will feel 'IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE' girl before you reach your goal.... you will be in skinnyminny clothes and thinkin 'COULD IT BE MAGIC' how quickly you got there.....but remember have a little 'PATIENCE' when times get hard.... and 'NEVER FORGET' why you started this...if you struggle 'PRAY' coz 'EVERYTHING CHANGES' for those who believe.... and before you know it the 'GREATEST DAY' will be the one when you wake up at your target weight and feel you can 'RULE THE WORLD'........... good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!:worthy:
I'm going to make a mix tape (showing my age now) of those songs to have on when I feel like caving!

Hi Janey and good luck second time roubd. At least you know this time what you gotta do! :) good luck babe you can do it!

lozzy ur amazing chick and if there was one song to sum you up it would be james blunt...BEAUTIFUL!!!! Inside and out! :)

Welcome back! I completly understand your reason for doing this - I find that music really does keep me going. I'm a massive musical theatre fan and some of the performers I really admire are part of a band called Woman and I often sit and listen to them singing when ever I'm feeling low and it really helps so the mix tape might help :) I cant do standing gigs very often due to pain but when i can there the most amazing experiences! you'll have an incredible time!

I really hope you get on ok and dont forget to come on here and let us know how you get on :)

X

janey great to see you 'BACK FOR GOOD' the time will just fly and you will feel 'IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE' girl before you reach your goal.... you will be in skinnyminny clothes and thinkin 'COULD IT BE MAGIC' how quickly you got there.....but remember have a little 'PATIENCE' when times get hard.... and 'NEVER FORGET' why you started this...if you struggle 'PRAY' coz 'EVERYTHING CHANGES' for those who believe.... and before you know it the 'GREATEST DAY' will be the one when you wake up at your target weight and feel you can 'RULE THE WORLD'........... good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!

My motivation is seeing Lee Evans later this year [sept/oct!] got good seats but dont wanna be picked on by him for being the tubby one :rolleyes: and to be able to fly to florida Sept 2012 without being uncomfy.

I wish you all the best in the diet this time round xx

jeez Fizz... dont sit in the front with Lee Evans whatever u do... he always devours the front row!!!!!!!!

I know! I'm dreading it to be honest, I like him but not alot, I prefer Jimmy Carr but OH wants to go, im tempted to give my ticket to a friend of his or something :D

Thanks very much for the encouragement every one! finding it ok at the moment, spurred on by sneaky mid week weigh in which shows the hard work is worth it!!

Hardest part is coming up. Mum's back from her holiday today and comes round for lunch each sunday. I don't tell her when I'm doing lipotrim as she has no perspective on diets what so ever and will be convinced I'm about to kill myself on it. since my dad passed away 20 months ago she's lost perspective on any things. she'll swing between nagging me senseless to eat properly and worrying herself into an early grave over me. Trouble is when she's worried about something she discusses it with all and sundry, and I don't want anyone else to know I'm doing this!

Brilliant!!!!

My motivation is seeing Lee Evans later this year [sept/oct!] got good seats but dont wanna be picked on by him for being the tubby one :rolleyes: and to be able to fly to florida Sept 2012 without being uncomfy.

I wish you all the best in the diet this time round xx

My biggest regret is that we went to Florida for a holiday of a lifetime 7 years ago and there are few pictures of me with the kids because I wouldn't be photographed as I didn't want to see my size.
Fortunately hubby has agreed to try and save up to go again summer 2012 and I'm determined to have lots of photos this time! It will probably be the last holiday we have with the kids, so i better do it

Hi Janey,
Good luck with this. I know it's not easy when we have such a long way to go but what an incentive with hoping to go to Florida next year.
I have also been invited out there for a holiday to stay with some friends but i have put it off this year because of my weight.
I am determined my kids will not miss out on it next year so i am really going to focus on that for them.
I think there is only 1 photo that exists of me with both my children and i get upset but it's only me who can change it and i will.
Hopefully we can help each other along on this :) xx

Back