Take that

Totally agree... I actually never have understood why the hell they took him back
Tbh I think it was planned all along. I'm just a cynic though.

I must be one of the few people in Britain who don't like Take That, even back in 1994 people used to ask me why I didn't like them but I was more interested in my horses then :D I also don't think they've aged very well - they look a hell of a lot older than they really are :eek:

Lol, I'm a right cheeky moo aren't I?!

I hope you manage to get your tickets Claire. :)

I'm going to have my lap top, mobile and landline on the go! Determined to get tickets even though they will cost £96 including the booking fee - bloody shocking but I can't not go - and the cheeky money grabbers know it - probably why they are selling the tickets on pay day!!!

How did everyone get on? Took over 5 hours but got there in the end! I'm going to Wembley on 6th July - hoorah :D

How did everyone get on? Took over 5 hours but got there in the end! I'm going to Wembley on 6th July - hoorah :D
Brill news hun, well done, are they good seats or are you standing?
I was just about to come into this thread to ask how everyone got on as I hear the ticket sites crashed this morning due to demand:eek:

It was a nightmare - been up all day after working all night - wish I'd just gone to bed after work and woken up now - as they've added extra dates anyway GRRRRRRR

It was a nightmare - been up all day after working all night - wish I'd just gone to bed after work and woken up now - as they've added extra dates anyway GRRRRRRR
Aw poor you, isn't it just typical. Trouble is if you had waited there may not have been any left - then that also would have been typical! Can't win can ya :D

I'm going too and cannot wait.

Infact I am soooo excited I might pee myself, hehe 5 boys back where they belong :)

I got mine! got them at 9.01am and had no probs with it...got them on my first try! Brilliant tickets, can either stand or sit in some reserved level 1 seating, we can choose when we get there. Plus included in the ticket is travel to and from the venue - for £88!

Really happy:)

I hate that people are already selling them on ebay for like £500. takes the oppurtunity from real fans. I hate people that do that.

congrats on everyone who got some! xxxxx

I got tickets for sunderland 31st May - £85 each - eekk!!!! Better get the overtime in but its worth it!! x

Glad you girls got the tickets, its always a satisfying feeling. I love going to concerts. I just paid £83.50 for two front row tix to one of my faves so its worth it to me even if no one else thinks so. I love being front row :D :D :D :D

Back