Takeaway House

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katie_oxo, 30 June 2007 Social URL.

1. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hubbys brother has been here today all day helping fit our new kitchen and his girlfriend and I have been shopping --- they're all now eating a gorgeous smelling Indian takeaway including nan breads and poppadoms - while I've just had a soup and have now got lemon biscuits and water ---- I'm not tempted but it don't half smell good!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Betty Boo

Betty Boo Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done Cath,

Indian is my fav and I am so pleased that I never had the temptation wafted under my nose.

I did however on the odd occassion open the fridge which I was obviously not really using to a delight of treats, chocolate, cakes, cheescake etc and once a few slices of stuff crust veggie hot one - my favs when my boyfriend had his friends over to stay. I was not happy it sent me to bed in depression.

Keep up the good sprits hunny, Im proud of you. Those lemon bicuits are doing you a treat for now - there is plenty of time for you to enjoy an indian when you are at your goal and have finished LL.

xx :)

4. sarahk

sarahk Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    yes just think how strong you are for not giving in and eating any

5. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Cath

Fantastic self control, as always! Well done! Funnily enough, there was a piece in today's Times about low fat curries (The Hot New Way to Lose Weight) devised by a woman who has lost five stone. For those of us who like a curry and would, one day, like to enjoy them in a new way once we're done with LighterLife:

The hot new way to lose weight - Times Online

It may be that this particular cook could help us achieve this!

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I'll def be reading that article Mrs L - got to say that I do miss curries, luckily last night though none of them went for one that I'd have got so it wasn't totally bad :)

7. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, its soo soo hard to resist, but you feel so bl**dy proud of yourself afterwards, and quite righteous lol

COngrats and well done on your loss so far, you are doing superbly.

8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Take aways are torture! I live opposite a chinese and the lemon chicken is caling me! Think I'll have a poppadam early!! Wel done for resisting!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.