Takeaway House

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Hubbys brother has been here today all day helping fit our new kitchen and his girlfriend and I have been shopping --- they're all now eating a gorgeous smelling Indian takeaway including nan breads and poppadoms - while I've just had a soup and have now got lemon biscuits and water ---- I'm not tempted but it don't half smell good!

Well done Cath,

Indian is my fav and I am so pleased that I never had the temptation wafted under my nose.

I did however on the odd occassion open the fridge which I was obviously not really using to a delight of treats, chocolate, cakes, cheescake etc and once a few slices of stuff crust veggie hot one - my favs when my boyfriend had his friends over to stay. I was not happy it sent me to bed in depression.

Keep up the good sprits hunny, Im proud of you. Those lemon bicuits are doing you a treat for now - there is plenty of time for you to enjoy an indian when you are at your goal and have finished LL.

xx :)

Hi Cath

Fantastic self control, as always! Well done! Funnily enough, there was a piece in today's Times about low fat curries (The Hot New Way to Lose Weight) devised by a woman who has lost five stone. For those of us who like a curry and would, one day, like to enjoy them in a new way once we're done with LighterLife:

The hot new way to lose weight - Times Online

It may be that this particular cook could help us achieve this!

I'll def be reading that article Mrs L - got to say that I do miss curries, luckily last night though none of them went for one that I'd have got so it wasn't totally bad :)

Well done, its soo soo hard to resist, but you feel so bl**dy proud of yourself afterwards, and quite righteous lol

COngrats and well done on your loss so far, you are doing superbly.

Take aways are torture! I live opposite a chinese and the lemon chicken is caling me! Think I'll have a poppadam early!! Wel done for resisting!!

Back